Jamaal Lascelles

Nobody

Jamaal Lascelles  

176 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

59 minutes ago, AJ9 said:

Scoring today, I feel it.

Backed him for a SOT every game since he came back in, sadly Trippiers corners went to shit at the same time but hes always a big threat in there. Has been some massive prices too, bet anytime goal will be huge

2 minutes ago, Mikky said:

No coincidence that the best football he has played at NUFC has come under 2 top coaches - shows heā€™s always had talentĀ 

Who would have thought proper coaches make players better while fat lazy 'lets play' slugs dont

• 2 weeks later...

To be honest while I was disappointed with his error for their goal, and I think he had a bit of a ropey game, I really appreciate the way he is trying things which are risky. He will play the pass through the lines, or carry the ball into midfield, even if he's not 100% confident in doing so.

Ā 

It's the reason he's been able to step in so well despite his limitations.

1 minute ago, alexf said:

Do love a thumping Lascelles goal. Don't see many other players attack headers like him and they always feel really satisfying to watch.Ā 

Ā 

Was just coming to say the same; he's got a really distinctive technique the way he attacks headers. It's the massive shoulders or something.Ā 

Ā 

Great finish from an absolute worldie of a cross. Millimetre perfect.Ā 

In spite of all the pissing and moaning about him for not being Maldini, this lad deserves to be fondly remembered as a fucking Titan for this club. Looked great under Rafa, committed and passionate in the dark days of captain steak bakes, not got his tits in the wringer after he lost his place. Turns up and works his bollocks off. Needs more respect than he gets. Players like this are golden.Ā 

16 hours ago, Yorkie said:

Ā 

Was just coming to say the same; he's got a really distinctive technique the way he attacks headers. It's the massive shoulders or something.Ā 

Ā 

Great finish from an absolute worldie of a cross. Millimetre perfect.Ā 

Ā 

Can maybe give Big Joe some tips. šŸ¤”