Jamaal Lascelles

Nobody

Jamaal Lascelles  

176 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

Guest neesy111

We still need him though when we come up against striker with great aerial threat.

Would agree with that, his aerial ability is the best we have.

Was expecting a horror tackle having seen some comments. Absolutely nowt in it, bog standard yellow card. Carry on.

it wasnt a red but it was stupid, reckless and unneccessary. seen reds given for it, especially the way we have been on the end of decisions recently.

Was expecting a horror tackle having seen some comments. Absolutely nowt in it, bog standard yellow card. Carry on.

it wasnt a red but it was stupid, reckless and unneccessary. seen reds given for it, especially the way we have been on the end of decisions recently.

It's not even just recently, it's been going on for a while.

I don't think it was worthy of a red, was just a fucking miserable attempt at making a tackle. Not a clue what he was trying, was the sort of desperate clumsy attempt you'd expect from an academy player. Fortunately he had a very comfortable game other than that, he's very important when teams are just swinging cross after cross.

I don't think it was worthy of a red, was just a fucking miserable attempt at making a tackle. Not a clue what he was trying, was the sort of desperate clumsy attempt you'd expect from an academy player. Fortunately he had a very comfortable game other than that, he's very important when teams are just swinging cross after cross.

Aye, think a red would have been harsh, nowhere near as bad as I was expecting after hearing what the pundits on SSN were talking about it.

It was pretty bad, like.  High, late, reckless and he scissored is legs around him.  Could easily have been a red.  He needs to sort his head out, something seems a bit off with him at the moment, maybe he's not keen on having so much competition for his position.....

It was pretty bad, like.  High, late, reckless and he scissored is legs around him.  Could easily have been a red.  He needs to sort his head out, something seems a bit off with him at the moment, maybe he's not keen on having so much competition for his position.....

With you on this.  Was fuckin stupid and I'd expect an opposition player to be sent off if it was on one of our players.  He needs to get a grip.

Guest neesy111

Not quite a red for me, but it's one of those clichéd "orange" cards tbh. Most refs would show yellow, the odd spanner would show red due to the aggression.

:thup:

We’d definitely be looking for a red if it was the other way around

This for me too!

It looked like it was his ball all day at first but he held back to win the ball and let him know that he was there! Worse than Kane’s on Lejeune for me!

Could be competition, for me I think it’s the reaction he got from the fans after his Ashley comments. He probably felt attacked, then it later sunk in he’d let us down. Probably a mix of anger towards us and himself with a large dose of self pity.

Only thing he can do is to turn it around on the pitch and take his game up a notch, words are pretty meaningless from him right now.

Guest neesy111

Nowt in it apparently.....