Jamaal Lascelles

Nobody

Jamaal Lascelles  

176 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

He's a clumsy fucker that is an absolute clogger on the ball.  Can't play with the ball at his feet unless he is in 20 yards of space.  And even then he can only make basic 10 yard passes, when he tries to hit long passes they usually end up being spooned. 

He defends very well when he is on form, but he has certainly not been consistent this season. 

These games are never going to be good for him really, teams like Liverpool won’t supply the kind of ball he likes to defend.

Set pieces are another matter though, we should be doing better there in general.

The two goals he was at fault for tonight are supposed to be the type of balls he likes to defend.

These games are never going to be good for him really, teams like Liverpool won’t supply the kind of ball he likes to defend.

Set pieces are another matter though, we should be doing better there in general.

The two goals he was at fault for tonight are supposed to be the type of balls he likes to defend.

Yeah I know, that’s what I meant about needing to be better at set pieces.

Aye. They weren’t balls whipped in low to knock in, those should have been standard for him. If he just gets outpowered or outjumped by Van Dijk for the first one you could forgive him, that was dreadful though.

He was a steaming pile of dog turd tonight, like. What on earth he was playing at for the first goal, I've no idea. Badly missed Schar when he went off as he only had Sergio D, who's almost as bad as him on the ball.

He was a steaming pile of dog turd tonight, like. What on earth he was playing at for the first goal, I've no idea. Badly missed Schar when he went off as he only had Sergio D, who's almost as bad as him on the ball.

He was watching Van Dijk, but somehow thought he'd changed into Mane. Then he realised and looked back to find VVD, causing him to fall over.

If we want to improve going forward we need better footballers and defenders than Lascelles. Sell.

Anything above £15m, as long as Rafa gets chooses the first on his list, not the 5th as his replacement

More like it i think.

I love how after a bad game some are so happy to sell him

He was poor tonight, wondering whether he was fully fit BUT in recent weeks he's been very good

There are far more pressing areas of the squad we need to be dealing with