Jamaal Lascelles

Nobody

Jamaal Lascelles  

176 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

100% for me, there's no other strong enough option anyway.

:thup:

Deserves it, he's really impressed me.  Think he's gonna be an important player for us for years to come.

Just think how much hes improved over a short period of time under a proper manager, could really be something special given a couple of seasons.

Definitely should be captain, he spoke up when it was needed and he's really forced himself to the forefront. Young, but sometimes a young captain can embarrass the more experienced players into trying harder.

:thup:

Shown commitment ever since he came in. First to come out and say he's staying and that he'll fight to get back up. He's a lot to learn, but has thus far shown more leadership than Colo did in 5 years.

Guest Howaythetoon

The Captaincy is a mere symbol. Lascelles is a leader, someone who will do well in life whatever he turns his hand to. He's strong minded and isn't afraid to stand up among others and take the lead and show the way. At that age, its not a fluke, its his character. He has been a revelation to be honest. Rafa looks at character as much as anything else. Bear in mind if you're a Premier League footballer, you have something about you. That is not in question. The likes of McClaren don't look at character though, they look at experience and other things. This fella will hopefully lead us to the PL as Captain and get himself into the England team and be a mainstay here for a good few years.

The Captaincy is a mere symbol. Lascelles is a leader, someone who will do well in life whatever he turns his hand to. He's strong minded and isn't afraid to stand up among others and take the lead and show the way. At that age, its not a fluke, its his character. He has been a revelation to be honest. Rafa looks at character as much as anything else. Bear in mind if you're a Premier League footballer, you have something about you. That is not in question. The likes of McClaren don't look at character though, they look at experience and other things. This fella will hopefully lead us to the PL as Captain and get himself into the England team and be a mainstay here for a good few years.

I've liked what I've seen of Lascelles but tbh it's not like he's played very much at all, bit early for the gushing praise imo

A little kid ran onto the pitch at FT. A steward chased him, Lascelles came running over to have a friendly word to the kid to tell him not to be silly and to make sure he got to see a player up close. This guy just gets it.

Yep, Lascelles gets it. But he ran over to tell ten steward to calm the fuck down as he'd been overly rough with the little scroat. It happened right in front of me and I had already screamed at the steward, who immediately looked embarrassed/ seemed to realise a forearm smash across the forehead of a young lad already lying on the pitch probably wasn't his proudest moment