Jamaal Lascelles

Nobody

Jamaal Lascelles  

176 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

Wonder if he went into the dressing room after the match all guns blazing at Shelvey or whether he didn't because he's not a lazy dirty forrin type?

This is a weird comment. Suggesting he only has a go at foreign lads.

I think it's fair. A lot easier to have a go at lads who aren't his mates

Yep.

Is it fair when there's no indication that this is the case other than opinion?

I just don't see him being the type to have a go at his mates in the team, whereas the likes of Sissoko, Gini & Janmaat would have been easy targets for him. Just a feeling that's all.

They were easy targets for good reason.

In the relegation, I think he got at everyone. If it didn't include Shelvey it's because Shelvey was dropped for being shit.

I just get the feeling he'd be clicky with the likes of Clark, Shelvey, Gayle, Dummett, Elliot that's all man. :lol:

Just don't think he'd have given Shelvey the same treatment he gave the shirkers after that Southampton away game when he deserves it that's all. It quickly came out in the press that he did that so if he has hammered Shelvey we'd hear about it. Would love to be proven wrong.

I like him but he really can't defend. He was about 6 feet away from Alli for the first..

Not re-watched it.  But if memory serves, not only was he too far off him, he was also deeper than the rest of the line, playing Alli onside. 

From memory Alli was playing on the left a lot and ran past Manquillo on the inside left channel to score.

Yeah, Manquillo was the one at fault for the first. Allowed Alli the space to run inside.

• 4 weeks later...