Karl Darlow (now playing for Leeds United)

Nobody

I don't want to be taking sides or nowt but surely conceding loads of goals isn't necessarily a sign of a bad goalkeeper. It could be that his side/defence are shite.

Calamity Krul letting in goals left right and centre at the minute.

That's an awful post, even by your standards. Typically cracking time, though. [emoji38]

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Saved a pen so makes up for the countless goals hes been conceding.

You been watching him like?

• 1 month later...

Consistently poor distribution from Darlow this season is costing us momentum and points.

Again, tonight he didn't have the confidence to kick or throw quickly to get us back on the attack, and on the one occasion when he did kick quickly, at the behest of the crowd, he skewed it embarrassingly off target.

Elliott a much better option for me, but I don't think Rafa will change at this stage of the season.

Consistently poor distribution from Darlow this season is costing us momentum and points.

Again, tonight he didn't have the confidence to kick or throw quickly to get us back on the attack, and on the one occasion when he did kick quickly, at the behest of the crowd, he skewed it embarrassingly off target.

Elliott a much better option for me, but I don't think Rafa will change at this stage of the season.

Eliott wouldn't have made the save after they hit the woodwork and his good distribution went missing long before his injury.

he's still a kid as far as keepers go.

When it comes to experience, yes, but not when you look at his age. Even if he's still quite young for a keeper, but not that young. Just not good enough.

When it comes to experience, yes, but not when you look at his age. Even if he's still quite young for a keeper, but not that young. Just not good enough.

he really needs to improve but i think nerves are spreading right through the team at the moment. it must be a fucking nightmare playing alongside/behind lascelles at the moment.

He's played 168 appearances as a keeper so he's got enough experience

He's played 168 appearances as a keeper so he's got enough experience

never in such a pressurised situation though.