Karl Darlow (now playing for Leeds United)

Nobody

He’s been fantastic so far this season, more than happy with his performances. Probably should have saved the goal but when you are making over 6-8 saves a game, you’re going to make an error at some point.

He’s been fantastic so far this season, more than happy with his performances. Probably should have saved the goal but when you are making over 6-8 saves a game, you’re going to make an error at some point.

This. Busiest goalkeeper in the league. Statisitcally the most saves. This is the player we hoped we signed from Forest. Happy for him. Might ultimately be flawed to play at the highest level but he has stepped up and been fantastic this year when we needed him most.

He's been class this season which has surprised me to be honest, the mistake was just a mistake that any keeper will make occasionally, and he's earnt to do it tbh. That being said Dubs still needs to come straight back in when he's fit.

This. Busiest goalkeeper in the league. Statisitcally the most saves. This is the player we hoped we signed from Forest. Happy for him. Might ultimately be flawed to play at the highest level but he has stepped up and been fantastic this year when we needed him most.

He's Newcastle keeper. Of course he's the busiest in the league.

Guest neesy111

I just think it’s a typical bottom club’s keeper performances so far. Overworked so looks better than he is. Dubravka is probably similar in some respects but all-round is much better.

Yeap.

• 2 weeks later...

Last night I thought was too quick a shot to react but on ssn there they had a replay just looking at Darlow and he actually ducks under it if he had of stood still, would of struck him clean on the head.

Although made up for that with that finger tip save was top class despite what Alan Smith said, was enough of a touch to stop it going in

Longest run of games without a clean sheet since December 2017, a month before Dubravka’s debut. Not saying anything else.

Surely has very little to do with Darlow...

Only see the highlights most weeks but he looks as responsible as anyone for our goal difference not being completely laughable.

Guest neesy111

I don’t think he’s commanding enough. Maybe being harsh but you see Dubravka shouting orders to the defence, even in the quiet stadiums I don’t hear the same authority from him.

Yeap, Dubs is a better all round goalkeeper.  Though Darlow looks like he's cut out his mistakes that were frequent the last time he was a regular.

I don’t think he’s commanding enough. Maybe being harsh but you see Dubravka shouting orders to the defence, even in the quiet stadiums I don’t hear the same authority from him.

Yeap, Dubs is a better all round goalkeeper.  Though Darlow looks like he's cut out his mistakes that were frequent the last time he was a regular.

Darlow has made quite a lot of mistakes, handling the ball, passing to the opposition and controlling his box this season. Luckily none of them have resulted in conceding.