Karl Darlow (now playing for Leeds United)

Nobody

Deserves to keep the shirt, I think overall Dubs is the better keeper but Darlow is in great form and it's not like Dubs has never made any errors - unfortunately for Darlow he seemed to make quite a few bad ones close together in the championship season and that feeling that a GK is unreliable is hard to shake once it has stuck, but he's done excellently in this period to regain that trust.

• 3 weeks later...

He’s done better than expected, which I wasn’t hopeful of. He’s making the saves you’d expect a professional keeper to make, he’s not made any glaring errors, but all-round he shouldn’t be number 1. There were 3 occasions first half on Saturday for instance where under no pressure he sliced out for a corner or didn’t clear half way with a clearance, straight to Arsenal player and they came at us.

All this ‘the rise of Darlow’ stuff Sky are pedalling is ridiculous. He’s become a better keeper because he’s had a great deal more practice ffs.

Kind of agree. However, there was a time where he seemed to make at least one clanger a game. Often ending in a big chance or a goal. He seems to be much more focused and consistent since he has had a run in the team. Could be to do with constantly being under pressure, maybe the lack of crowds. Maybe he has just matured a bit as a player. Either way, he’s been really good.

It’s not a high bar, granted and it says a lot about how bad we have been. But he has been our player of the year, along with Wilson.

I seem to recall reading that Dubravka is very vocal on the pitch and maybe that is a contributing factor in why the defence might have looked more organised when he is playing.  I do think Dubravka is the better keeper even if Darlow has done very well in his absence.