The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

If they win the league, it's the greatest sporting achievement of all time. No hyperbole.

Forest winning the league first season up? Then going on to win the european cup 2 years in a row?

In the context of how much football has changed since then, I think this would be greater.

I do get your point and hell what Leicester are doing defies all logic but the forest thing was in the era of Liverpool at their best and Forest had finished 3rd in the 2nd division before coming up

It's personal opinions, but was I see it Leciester are doing this in an era with 4 or 5 "Liverpools", all boosted by either years of CL revenue or oil-rich billionaires pouring huge amounts of money in giving them access to top players around the world on a scale never seen before in this country. Putting together a title challenging side at a tiny nothing club in the current era has to be a much greater achievement.

And not wanting to belittle their achievement, the European Cup was a flat knockout competition back then.

I just took Mahrez off my Fantasy team, so of course he scores again.  Changed him for that new Algerian mackem.

What a ridiculously stupid move. :lol: Sorry, I don't mean to be blunt. But honestly, what were you thinking?

If they win the league, it's the greatest sporting achievement of all time. No hyperbole.

Forest winning the league first season up? Then going on to win the european cup 2 years in a row?

In the context of how much football has changed since then, I think this would be greater.

I do get your point and hell what Leicester are doing defies all logic but the forest thing was in the era of Liverpool at their best and Forest had finished 3rd in the 2nd division before coming up

It's personal opinions, but was I see it Leciester are doing this in an era with 4 or 5 "Liverpools", all boosted by either years of CL revenue or oil-rich billionaires pouring huge amounts of money in giving them access to top players around the world on a scale never seen before in this country. Putting together a title challenging side at a tiny nothing club in the current era has to be a much greater achievement.

And not wanting to belittle their achievement, the European Cup was a flat knockout competition back then.

:thup:

Mahrez has been a liability defensively all game, shirking challenges, not tracking his marker properly (hence why Kolarov has consistently had good opportunities to put dangerous balls in).

Would've been hauled off at half time if at NUFC with half our fanbase fully supporting it.

Mahrez has been a liability defensively all game, shirking challenges, not tracking his marker properly (hence why Kolarov has consistently had good opportunities to put dangerous balls in).

Would've been hauled off at half time if at NUFC with half our fanbase fully supporting it.

:lol: We're where we are for a reason.

Lets jump on the bandwagon and f*** this s*** club off.

I live and work very close to Leicester so I can blend in as a native :) though if I start supporting them they are bound to turn s***

What a turncoat! :lol:

I'm kidding I would never stop supporting my beloved club, or Newcastle

:boomboom:

Wat :lol:

:lol: What'd I say?

:lol: What'd I say?

:lol: