The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Not convinced that's a dive. Don't think it was a penalty either mind.

Clear dive, you don't go that high up in the air by a tackle or being tripped.

Well there's a difference between exaggerating contact and diving. I thought that there was a tangle of the legs and that, along with the pressure from the defender, put him off balance. Not saying it was a foul by Ogbonna either by the way, rather a fairly innocuous coming-together in the penalty box.

He caused the contact! It's diving if you throw your body into another person and fall over! :lol: Bunch of modern day football mugs.

He hardly 'throws' his body into Ogbonna. He plants his foot in between the defender's legs and the ball and their momentum carries them over. Players put themselves in between the ball and the other player all the time. FWIW, I didn't say in my original post that it unequivocally wasn't a dive, but the incident's ambiguous enough to not warrant the yellow card imo.

Dive or no dive the law states simulation to be an "Attempt to deceive the referee by feigning injury or pretending to have been fouled (simulation)" which is exactly what he did with his unnatural movement away from the run of the ball to incur contact.

Was just a shite attempt at it which didn't work and the ref called properly. The daft racist.

Well there's a difference between exaggerating contact and diving. I thought that there was a tangle of the legs and that, along with the pressure from the defender, put him off balance. Not saying it was a foul by Ogbonna either by the way, rather a fairly innocuous coming-together in the penalty box.

He caused the contact! It's diving if you throw your body into another person and fall over! :lol: Bunch of modern day football mugs.

He hardly 'throws' his body into Ogbonna. He plants his foot in between the defender's legs and the ball and their momentum carries them over. Players put themselves in between the ball and the other player all the time. FWIW, I didn't say in my original post that it unequivocally wasn't a dive, but the incident's ambiguous enough to not warrant the yellow card imo.

The ball was on the other side :lol:

Other side?

What? It's on Vardy's left side. Vardy plants his right foot into Ogbonna's path, thereby putting his body in between the defender and the ball.