Chancel Mbemba

Nobody

Manquillo is indeed poor but people shouldn’t conflate Mbembas ability either.

Mbemba isn't a LB which doesn't help. Neither is Manquillo for that matter, and it's a reason why we are conceding a lot of goals, although we seem to have as many problems on the other flank at the moment where we have a recognised RB/RM struggling.

At least Rafa has recognised the problem with Manquillo. He's seen how poor he has been in recent weeks and he's taken action.

Mbemba isn't a left-back but he's a lot more solid as a defender than Manquillo so i'd prefer to see him stay there until Dummett is fit.

Thought he was pretty bad last night tbh, lots of crosses softly went past him. Still provides a better option defensively than Manquillo and he's at least comfortable in possession.

For me.... defenders should be judged moreso on mistakes than anything else. At least at relegation battle level.

You can't give away weak goals like that. Do the basics right lad. Win your f***ing headers. It was too easy. A slight push isn't good enough. At least make a big deal about it if it is a foul. He fell in installments.

Guest Howaythetoon

I rate him, he’s quick, athletic and a good footballer. He won quite a bit in the air today and won lots of important interfeptions too. But he had to be stronger for their goal, much stronger, it’s shit defending no doubt about it even if he did get a shove.