Chancel Mbemba

Nobody

He looks like he's been to dignatas with that picture that shows on Tapatalk.

http://www.o-posts.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/chancel-mbemba-signing-newcastle-united-nufc-650x400-650x350.jpg

So how come him playing LB the last two games instead of Manquillo hasn't changed everything? I was lead to believe it would change everything.

I see what you're trying to do but he played left back on Tuesday (the only game we haven't lost in last 6) and didn't play left back today.

He was canny bad against West Brom, Phillips had the better of him all night. Most people were wrong about him being our best LB if that game is anything to go by, however Bentiez clearly agreed that Manquillo at LB wasn't working so I'm struggling to see what you're getting at by mocking people who wanted Benitez to do what Benitez ended up agreeing with.

Without Lascelles we're shipping about 5 goals a game so everything is probably in vein, but Manquillo and Joselu have legitimately been utter shit and I find it canny hard to argue that anyone was wrong for wanting them out of the side (or away from LB in Manquillo's case).

Just winds me up when people over simplify our bad results by boiling them down to one or two unfavoured players being selected, as though all Rafa has to do is pick someone else and it'll all work itself out. He's trying all sorts to get different results.

Manquillo as absolutely shite though.  Dummett is easily our best left back.

Manquillo is shite, but Dummett's injured, and Yedlin was giving away more goals than Manquillo. What other options are there?

Manquillo is shite, but Dummett's injured, and Yedlin was giving away more goals than Manquillo. What other options are there?

Ritchie apparently :lol:

I've got no issue with Manquillo playing RB ahead of Yedlin if he's solid there like. At LB we look fucked without Dummett unless Mbemba's performance against West Brom was a one off which it might have been (previous performances suggest it was).

I've got no issue with Manquillo playing RB ahead of Yedlin if he's solid there like. At LB we look fucked without Dummett unless Mbemba's performance against West Brom was a one off which it might have been (previous performances suggest it was).

Like I said in the other thread, I would maybe give today's back five another go. With Lejeune struggling we could do with Mbemba in as an extra CB, apart from that goal, he was ok I thought.

Like I said in the other thread, I would maybe give today's back five another go. With Lejeune struggling we could do with Mbemba in as an extra CB, apart from that goal, he was ok I thought.

Yeah I thought he was good today. People will obvs point to the goal and yes he could be stronger but for me it was a blatant push. That aside I thought he was decent. Would keep it the same.

I reckon he's the only one who might be able to handle Vardy's pace. Lejeune without back up doesn't bear thinking about.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...