Chancel Mbemba

Nobody

• 2 weeks later...

Another good player cast aside. Ah well.

He has a lot of ability but if he can't follow instructions he's not much use to a team managed by Rafa Benitez.

Certainly a pity, this one. I can only remember him playing once this season, where he was excellent down the left flank at home to West Ham.

Ah well, hope he makes a decent career for himself somewhere that he's better suited, and Rafa can bring in someone that suits him.

Certainly a pity, this one. I can only remember him playing once this season, where he was excellent down the left flank at home to West Ham.

Ah well, hope he makes a decent career for himself somewhere that he's better suited, and Rafa can bring in someone that suits him.

I remember him playing against Chelsea and pretty much giving them a goal through really weak defending. He's got ability on the ball no doubt, but as said if he's not going to listen, learn and improve under Rafa then bye bye.

Guest Howaythetoon

Another good player cast aside. Ah well.

He has a lot of ability but if he can't follow instructions he's not much use to a team managed by Rafa Benitez.

Top and bottom of it. I like him, as you said he has ability and hasn’t played abysmally for us whenever has played, but if he can’t do what the manager wants him to do.... best get him off the books. I can see a big clear out in the summer, Rafa or no Rafa.

I really like him and thinks he better than Lejune, but Rafa dosn't fancy him so he will be off, probably replaced by someone from a club like Real Sociedad who ends up flopping.

He's not put together a string of performances as good as Lejenue has since Christmas since he's been here tbh. As talented and likeable as he is.

I like Mbemba but he's probably never going to be a defender Benitez has confidence in.

Rafa would take a more limited player who can head things away and is more likely to stand in the right place.

• 4 weeks later...

Always thought he would be better suited to playing defensive mid, but we're probably better off getting some funds for him to reinvest than taking the gamble

Agreed. 

Never rated the lad much as a defender. Weak defenders who are poor in the air and don’t anticipate danger irk me a lot. 

Seemed a nice lad. Hope his career goes well.