Ivan Toney (now playing for Brentford)

joeyt

I have hardly enjoyed NUFC in like a decade tbh, it is what it is though :lol:

That's fair enough, but I don't understand why anyone would go out of their way to spin everything in a negative light. What's the point?

Lol the negative spin is usually correct though isn't it?

I have hardly enjoyed NUFC in like a decade tbh, it is what it is though :lol:

That's fair enough, but I don't understand why anyone would go out of their way to spin everything in a negative light. What's the point?

Lol the negative spin is usually correct though isn't it?

we were talking about how much this kid costs and you turned it into mcclaren being up ashleys arse. it's playground stuff man.

Someone do one of these with his name and face

http://www.marktoney.co.uk/img/big-logo-white.png

Since when was Sterling Archer the face of ice cream?

:lol: Just need to replace 'delicious ice cream since 1892' with 'THAT'S HOW YOU GET ANTS'

Starting with Fabio Zambalera, we have not failed to ruin a single youngster we've purchased from another club over the past decade.

Still getting around to finishing the job with Aarons, but that's a pretty strong indicator of what will happen with this guy.

Starting with Fabio Zambalera, we have not failed to ruin a single youngster we've purchased from another club over the past decade.

Still getting around to finishing the job with Aarons, but that's a pretty strong indicator of what will happen with this guy.

Our best buy have to be Ben Tozer and Aaron Spear, apparently neither of them even liked playing football.