Newcastle United 0-1 Borussia Mönchengladbach - FT

Nobody

I swear every single goal I've seen us concede, besides one pearler at Sheff Utd, has been as a result of absolutely abominable defending. Not just 'hmm, could've done better there' - but legitimately disgusting defending.

Please tell me those last couple of comments are in jest!

Not sure why they would be, Mclaren shouldn't have been allowed anywhere near this job to he honest.

Beside the point though, giving him stick when we're 0 games into the season is beyond pathetic.

People are always going to be sceptical, especially given he isn't wanted and bad decisions should be called out.

It's pretty embarrassing to be honest.

Agree with Dave's comments earlier mind.

I think pathetic is a bit strong, i can see why people are peeved given he shouldn't have been appointed. And his decision making does look a bit questionable.

I swear every single goal I've seen us concede, besides one pearler at Sheff Utd, has been as a result of absolutely abominable defending. Not just 'hmm, could've done better there' - but legitimately disgusting defending.

The one today was fairly pitiful.

The one today was fairly pitiful.

I was including it. :lol:

We've got so many players who seemingly find it difficult to pass the ball more than a few yards.

I think the spine of our team is as weak as I can remember. And the Obertan inspired limbs seem to be flapping about all over the place. Can't recall feeling as pessimistic going into a season as I am now.