Goal you have celebrated the most?

bealios

Keegan on his debut, Shearer's 2 in the San Siro spring to mind, others gave already been mentioned (Lee's certainly). I went fairly mental for Ben Arfa's debut goal as well.

Other than Nufc has to be Linekar's equaliser in the WC Semi, the whole pub just erupted.

Cisse's 2nd against Chelsea. Had just finished my final university exam/presentation so I was in a great mood to begin with. I remember running around my apartment telling my roommates that we scored the "greatest goal ever" and demanding that they come watch the replay. Spilled bong water everywhere but it was worth it.

Sergio Araujo v.s Zaragoza in the play off final a couple of months ago.Las Palmas finally back in La Liga  :love:

Quite disgusting I celebrated that goal more than I've celebrated any NUFC goal in the past 2-3 years  :'(

Emre vs Reading has to be up there but most recently the one I can remember the celebrating the most was definitely Tiote v Arsenal. That whole match was building up to that. Also happens to be the last time I was genuinely happy as a NUFC supporter.

Bellamy v Feyenoord way in front of any other, but worthy of a mention:

Shearer 2nd v Spurs, FA Cup semi final

Tiote v Arsenal

Solano v Leeds (4-3)

Enrique v Forest

Albert v Man United

Away from NUFC, Beckham's free kick against Greece.

Good collection. I'd add Shearer's equaliser against Everton - you know the one where he volleyed in a high dropping ball from 25 yards. I was in a pub and scared the life out of some kids, I shouted so loud.

The whole forum knows that it was Shola's knock down you celebrated.

I didn't expect to see two or three other shouts for Lovenkrands vs Boro. :thup: That was definitely number one for me, I thought we were safe. Never screamed like that in my life; it was primal.

I've felt devastated before but I've never known utter deflation like the 0-1 defeat to Fulham days later. Could not believe we'd chucked it away after such an epic night against the Smoggies. That felt worse than the loss at Villa, which just felt inevitable. We only needed a point, fucking Jesus.

Difficult to provide honorable mentions. I didn't see Bellamy's against Feyenoord and I didn't see Tiote's against Arsenal. Two of the most significant goals since I've been old enough to care. :anguish:

I actually lost my shit when Steven Taylor equalised against Arsenal when Allardyce was here. I was in Row U of the Gallowgate that night and there was a brilliant atmosphere. We played really well and it was one of those goals we totally deserved. Shola's equaliser in the 2-2 at home to Spurs was similar.

Being at the game, Tiote 4-4. 5-1 versus the mackems was the other most euphoric match I was at.

Cabaye putting us 1-0 away to mackems was great. Rob Lee at Wembley, was only about 10. Boro 3-1 was also great.

Very sad I wasn't at Sunderland when Dabizas scored, that looked mental.

The last time I totally lost my s***, I think, was Enrique's goal against Forest. Did we clinch promotion that day?

Nah, just basically put plenty of daylight between us and them. Promotion was secured just before we played Sheff Utd and then obviously the title at Plymouth.

I remember it seemed a significant day and Enriques goal was like the cherry on top. I was in a bar in Barcelona, they gave us free shots cause Newcastle won which was good of them.