Newcastle United vs Arsenal - Saturday 29th August 12:45pm (BT Sport 1)

LoveItIfWeBeatU

This outfit is light years ahead of Pardew's pack of vaginas.

I wonder what Steve Stone's philosophy was.

Donuts and the possibility of more donuts to come

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5042/5373745936_4483e74a4e.jpg

Guest chopey

Really looking forward to going to this on saturday, not because I'm convinced we'll win, just that I'll think we'll give them a game and thats all I really want.

I'd go:

Krul

Janmaat Mbemba Coloccini Haidara

Anita Wijnaldum

Thauvin de Jong  Perez

Mitrovic

I think SMc will go:

Krul

Janmaat Mbemba Coloccini Haidara

Anita Colback

Sissoko Wijnaldum Thauvin

Mitrovic

Agree and until McCLaren stops playing both Anita and Colback in midfield then I will continue to say he is not the right man for the job because it is so obvious to see there is no excuse for it.

That first side looks very good.

Would boost our chances hugely if they both missed out. Thought Gabriel did ok the other night but Chambers was all over the place.

I think they're both decent players but obviously not better than the original two. Think the biggest bonus might be reduced their threat from corners and free kicks.

Mitrovic would bowl Chambers over (if he plays like he did vs Liverpool).

I keep forgetting we have an actual threat now.

Yup, now he just needs to show he can be a footballing threat as well as a threat to the personal safety of the opposition.

I jest, but his footwork has seemed clunky so far. Very, very early days and all that obviously

Mitrovic would bowl Chambers over (if he plays like he did vs Liverpool).

I keep forgetting we have an actual threat now.

Yup, now he just needs to show he can be a footballing threat as well as a threat to the personal safety of the opposition.

I jest, but his footwork has seemed clunky so far. Very, very early days and all that obviously

Thought it was really good on Saturday actually, nothing clunky about it at all

I'd play Krul; Janmaat, Haidara, Mbemba, Coloccini; Anita, Wijnaldum; Thauvin, De Jong, Perez; Mitrovic.

Can see Colback being picked for Anita though, but not too bothered if Sissoko is back in for either De Jong or Perez. Please no Obertan this week anyway.

I'd play Krul; Janmaat, Haidara, Mbemba, Coloccini; Anita, Wijnaldum; Thauvin, De Jong, Perez; Mitrovic.

Can see Colback being picked for Anita though, but not too bothered if Sissoko is back in for either De Jong or Perez. Please no Obertan this week anyway.

Put Colback in that line up and then play 'spot the odd man out'

That front 4 would cause Arsenal no end of problems, then the possibility of Aarons and Sissoko from the bench when legs get a bit tired

Can see Colback being picked for Anita though.

Can't see that myself, what's more likely is they both play and Perez drops out for Sissoko tbh.

Can see Colback being picked for Anita though.

Can't see that myself, what's more likely is they both play and Perez drops out for Sissoko tbh.

You're right and that's why McClaren is not a great manager because if you can't see such an obvious deficiency as playing Anita and Colback together then I'm sorry you have problems - hope he proves me wrong and doesn't pick the two and plays the team which actually makes us a whole lot better in every way but I doubt it