Newcastle United 1-2 Watford - 19/09/15 - Post-match reaction from page 21

Greg

Guest Roger Kint

So, I wonder if Schteeve learnt anything from today.

Yeah to call his agent to see if he has a get out clause.

With his record this calendar year he would need one hell of an agent

Not seen a thing of the match, but a really worrying result. If we can't beat these at home, we're in serious trouble.

They've got the things we haven't..Pace, power, high tempo and a Machiavelli of a manager. We're mostly skinny white boys with hot birds.

Not seen a thing of the match, but a really worrying result. If we can't beat these at home, we're in serious trouble.

Stats would come across as us being unlucky if you didn't watch it. Like the West Ham game, our possession and efforts on target are meaningless. Only difference between this and the West Ham game is Janmaat taking his chance. Very poor, no real hope that this team can make this system work.

Stats would come across as us being unlucky if you didn't watch it. Like the West Ham game, our possession and efforts on target are meaningless. Only difference between this and the West Ham game is Janmaat taking his chance. Very poor, no real hope that this team can make this system work.

To be fair we handed them two shocking early goals. In the second half we actually had a good go at them, but we just lacked a proper striker.

vintage obertan that

Why on Earth was he not busting a gut to get himself in the position for a chance? He is absolutely thick as f***.

I have no idea of what he's doin on earth.

His flying saucer is still at area 51.  Yanks won't let him have it back.

So, I wonder if Schteeve learnt anything from today.

Yeah to call his agent to see if he has a get out clause.

It should be Ashley doing that tbh, and then getting councilling to understand he's not equipped to decide on future managers.

They've got the things we haven't..Pace, power, high tempo and a Machiavelli of a manager. We're mostly skinny white boys with hot birds.

;D

vintage obertan that

Why on Earth was he not busting a gut to get himself in the position for a chance? He is absolutely thick as f***.

I have no idea of what he's doin on earth.

His flying saucer is still at area 51.  Yanks won't let him have it back.

Bastards.

But we have the element of fire in Colback :thup:

Newcastle 1-2 Watford

Posted at 16:48

Unbelievably, some Newcastle fans are leaving. Not a shred of hope or romance in any of them.

The romance of a Wonga-Sports Direct sponsored Goliath nicking a draw at home in an arm-wrestling match with David. :lol:

As soon as Obertan began his warm up you know all hope is gone right then I would have been gone too

The first half were so passive it's ridicilous. If you are at home against promoted team you should be pressing high and not letting them time on the ball at all. This was totally the opposite, we stood away and let them run and pass around our defense. Worst half that I have seen in a while.