Brendan Rodgers IN!

Mr. Snrub

Change of manager wont mean shit. We could have Ancelloti Messi and Ronaldo and we'd still be shit.

Doubt it

:anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

You're honestly just as bad as Dropout sometimes

What the fuck are you on about? [emoji38]

Change of manager wont mean shit. We could have Ancelloti Messi and Ronaldo and we'd still be shit.

Doubt it

:anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

You're honestly just as bad as Dropout sometimes

What the fuck are you on about? [emoji38]

:lol:

Triggs is the man, like.

I can't believe people are laughing off the prospect of Rodgers coming here :lol: As if McClaren will do any better for fuck sake. Seriously, man.

The state this club is in at the moment and people wouldn't even have him in their 'top 10' of free managers...I'm on the verge of laughing to myself :lol:

Guest RowZed

I can't believe people are laughing off the prospect of Rodgers coming here :lol: As if McClaren will do any better for f*** sake. Seriously, man.

The state this club is in at the moment and people wouldn't even have him in their 'top 10' of free managers...I'm on the verge of laughing to myself :lol:

The problem is with this shower I fail to see how ANY manager can succeed.  If you're telling me Rodgers could coax more out of the likes of Sissoko, Tiote, Thauvin and Coloccini as well as bring on some of the undoubted young talent we have then I'd be all for his appointment. I unfortunately don't see that happening.  I'm not McClarens biggest fan and was against his appointment, but he's got a bunch of players on his hands who just don't really seem to care and give up as soon as the going gets tough.  I fail to see how Rodgers would change any of that... He was good at Swansea after inheriting Martinez' squad, then walked into a very talented Liverpool squad with a world class Suarez.  Other than finishing 2nd and saving Watford from relegation he's done very little.  Wasting money on cheaper foreign signings and dodgy tactics is all he's done recently (sound familiar) and I fail to see how this move would make any sense.  The whole structure is wrong here.... and until that's addressed... well, broken record time.