Newcastle United vs Norwich City, Sunday 18/10/15 16:00 (Sky Sports 1)

BeloEmre

It's always about getting the fans to show their support and passion. Just f***ing show it on the pitch for more than half a game and the rest will follow you stupid mongs.

Exactly. It's almost like the club are fixated with getting us on side, as if that's the solution for all our ills.

Play some fucking football to a competent standard and you'll have all the support you need...plus we might actually win a few games. Which, of course, is the point of this whole football thing.

It's always about getting the fans to show their support and passion. Just f***ing show it on the pitch for more than half a game and the rest will follow you stupid mongs.

Exactly. It's almost like the club are fixated with getting us on side, as if that's the solution for all our ills.

Play some fucking football to a competent standard and you'll have all the support you need...plus we might actually win a few games. Which, of course, is the point of this whole football thing.

It's infuriating. Every small time club like Leicester or Watford will run their legs off against us for 90 mins, while we jog around the pitch or stand watching to see if anybody else will do something. It's great to see Mitrovic pumping the crowd up, but we need a few more players who will put a blow torch to some of their team mate's arses to get them in  gear.

I don't reckon de Jong is half as effective as some make him out to be. Granted he's netted a few when played. He makes colback look like sonic the hedgehog. Ginger version.

You're comparing slow to slightly slower as if that makes a bit of difference when one player has some talent and the other is completely useless.  Colback could have Bellamy's pace but he'd still be dog shit.

I'm not saying he is a worse player technically. I think if we could rely on him too much then it won't happen; with all the class in the world your just going to get passed to death if your not mobile enough. Colback has the same problem too except he'll do his best to get booked.

If we don't win this one then he has to be thrown out, he's got to go! Not that i think it'll happen, but it should.

Not gonna happen :lol:

Shit, we almost got relegated and never thought of sacking the cunt that shall not be named. :lol: