Robert Madley 3-0 Newcastle - 25/10/15 - Post match reaction from Half Time

Mike

Guest Howaythetoon

We arguably played as well as we have done in these games since the 5-1, but again we come away with a defeat which is becoming a given whenever we play these lot now, home or away.

And that will continue to happen because of the ludicrous way we are ran, not just against these lot but against most lot hence where we have been the past few years and where we are now, second bottom and in a relegation fight.

Up front you have two kids basically and in midfield you have a liability in Tiote who clearly wants away alongside another want away in Sissoko. Then there is Colback who was never good enough for sunderland never mind us.

Further back you have a 'keeper who would look out of place in the conference, that's how poor he is and a so-called captain well past his best who also wanted away this time last year.

The whole team and squad is short in so many areas and in so many qualities. There is zero leadership and vast inexperience at this level.

Playing good football, dominating possession and being on the wrong end of some dodgy refereeing means fuck all when we have lost 3-0 and for the sixth successive time against what for me is one of the worst sunderland sides I've seen. They were awful, absolutely rancid.

Colo didn't deserve a red, but it was a penalty. He is a brainless idiot and is playing his football as if he doesn't care about his future anymore and that's because he knows he will be picked week in week out and get a handsome sum of money for his final swansong back home in Argentina.

Tiote, Sissoko, Cisse, Colo... this is the breed of player the regime have created. Players who don't have any connection or real commitment now because they have seen what the owner and his puppets think about them, the club and us fans. They don't give a fuck, so why should they?!

The likes of Wijnaldum and co - they will soon play like that as well. Not really caring, not really performing.

In isolation - this season - I have seen lots and lots of positives in many of the games and in some of the players. Under a different owner and in different circumstances I'd be saying lets wait and see, lets give him more time, lets be a bit patient etc.

But its the same old same old. We are still losing matches, still shipping in goals, still down at the bottom of the table and still fucking losing to that lot, which fucking hurts because we are better than them in every single way, except from the way we are owned and ran and how that manifests itself out there where it really matters - on the fucking pitch. Where we are a shambles, a mess ourselves!

McClaren and co may be sending us out to keep the ball more, to get at teams more, to keep the ball on the deck more, but that is not enough. It shows you how much damage Pardew has done when just doing the opposite to what he did is seen as almost like a victory or PROGRESS.

Yeah we got dicked again by the mackems, but, but, but we dominated them and they had the ref on their side. Mkay!

Not OK!

Fuck off Steve and fuck off Colo and fuck of Ashley and Charnley and Beardsley and fucking Moncur and every other cunt twat face bastard who is not good enough for this club, our fucking club.

FUCK FUCK FUCK OFF!

That applies to half the morons who support these cunts with their cash and worst of all their twisted hope and belief that somehow, someway, someday, we will be better than this. Under this lot? :lol: MUGS!

We arguably played as well as we have done in these games since the 5-1, but again we come away with a defeat which is becoming a given whenever we play these lot now, home or away.

And that will continue to happen because of the ludicrous way we are ran, not just against these lot but against most lot hence where we have been the past few years and where we are now, second bottom and in a relegation fight.

Up front you have two kids basically and in midfield you have a liability in Tiote who clearly wants away alongside another want away in Sissoko. Then there is Colback who was never good enough for sunderland never mind us.

Further back you have a 'keeper who would look out of place in the conference, that's how poor he is and a so-called captain well past his best who also wanted away this time last year.

The whole team and squad is short in so many areas and in so many qualities. There is zero leadership and vast inexperience at this level.

Playing good football, dominating possession and being on the wrong end of some dodgy refereeing means fuck all when we have lost 3-0 and for the sixth successive time against what for me is one of the worst sunderland sides I've seen. They were awful, absolutely rancid.

Colo didn't deserve a red, but it was a penalty. He is a brainless idiot and is playing his football as if he doesn't care about his future anymore and that's because he knows he will be picked week in week out and get a handsome sum of money for his final swansong back home in Argentina.

Tiote, Sissoko, Cisse, Colo... this is the breed of player the regime have created. Players who don't have any connection or real commitment now because they have seen what the owner and his puppets think about them, the club and us fans. They don't give a fuck, so why should they?!

The likes of Wijnaldum and co - they will soon play like that as well. Not really caring, not really performing.

In isolation - this season - I have seen lots and lots of positives in many of the games and in some of the players. Under a different owner and in different circumstances I'd be saying lets wait and see, lets give him more time, lets be a bit patient etc.

But its the same old same old. We are still losing matches, still shipping in goals, still down at the bottom of the table and still fucking losing to that lot, which fucking hurts because we are better than them in every single way, except from the way we are owned and ran and how that manifests itself out there where it really matters - on the fucking pitch. Where we are a shambles, a mess ourselves!

McClaren and co may be sending us out to keep the ball more, to get at teams more, to keep the ball on the deck more, but that is not enough. It shows you how much damage Pardew has done when just doing the opposite to what he did is seen as almost like a victory or PROGRESS.

Yeah we got dicked again by the mackems, but, but, but we dominated them and they had the ref on their side. Mkay!

Not OK!

Fuck off Steve and fuck off Colo and fuck of Ashley and Charnley and Beardsley and fucking Moncur and every other cunt twat face bastard who is not good enough for this club, our fucking club.

FUCK FUCK FUCK OFF!

That applies to half the morons who support these cunts with their cash and worst of all their twisted hope and belief that somehow, someway, someday, we will be better than this. Under this lot? :lol: MUGS!

Felt good, didn't it?

Aye. HTT's right lads. If we ALL just post on an internet forum that we want mcclaren out, then ashley will obviously sack him, say he's sorry, and sell up to a Keegan led consortium for 30m pounds.

He's not wrong though that's for sure.

Aye. HTT's right lads. If we ALL just post on an internet forum that we want mcclaren out, then ashley will obviously sack him, say he's sorry, and sell up to a Keegan led consortium for 30m pounds.

HTT's post was pretty much spot on. What are you even talking about?

Those who still attend matches/buy shirts etc. are funding this bleak oblivion Ashley has steered us into. It seems nothing is ever bad enough to turn people these days- they just want to be left alone and watch us struggle.

They club is absolutely rudderless from top to bottom, and is totally hollow in every sense. Why do people even care if we go down? The only reason this club wants to stsy where it is is for financial gain- not to compete and be a proud sporting institution.

I fucking hate NUFC tbh.

HTT's post was pretty much spot on. What are you even talking about?

Those who still attend matches/buy shirts etc. are funding this bleak oblivion Ashley has steered us into. It seems nothing is ever bad enough to turn people these days- they just want to be left alone and watch us struggle.

They club is absolutely rudderless from top to bottom, and is totally hollow in every sense. Why do people even care if we go down? The only reason this club wants to stsy where it is is for financial gain- not to compete and be a proud sporting institution.

I f***ing hate NUFC tbh.

Tell you what there are that many sheep who support our club currently it's unreal and unfortunately half of them get on here also - try their best to defend anything that the Fat Cunt and his cronies come up with and then try and be smart arses when you pull them up on the real world. "Oh no we're passing the ball a bit better, it's ok were letting 2 goals a game in, only have six points, lost to the worst Sunderland team in living memory and are 2nd bottom of the league because there is real progress and we really really will improve" - utter and total fucking bollocks!

That's rubbish like, almost everyone on here detests Ashley and a good proportion stopped giving him money years ago. Doesn't mean you can't comment the football has been a bit better this year and stand by the idea we're well shot of Pardew at least.

That's rubbish like, almost everyone on here detests Ashley and a good proportion stopped giving him money years ago. Doesn't mean you can't comment the football has been a bit better this year and stand by the idea we're well shot of Pardew at least.

Not in my experience on here mind and what I read on here, you say a good proportion well that's obviously wrong by the amount of crowds still attending - I'll agree that we're well rid of Pardew when we actually get a proper manager in - not going to happen though with this current board which unbelievably the current manager is a member of. I honestly see no difference in how the club is being operated and a manager sacked by a Championship club is not going to change that. Just because the football is a bit better doesn't change the fact of the current situation.

We have just been beaten 3 - 0 by the worst football team in the league and the worst Sunderland team I have seen in the Premiership era. It's better than Pardew in terms of football yes it is not hard to do really (mind you it's not like we're playing out of this world football either by any stretch of the imagination) but in terms of results no and that's exactly what I mean. As long as you continue to appoint failures as manager then there is no hope in hell of progression. To me I just can't understand anyone who watches football can see progression being made when you have results like Watford, Sheff Wed and Sunderland in the mix - the team is an accident waiting to happen and will continue to do so. Six points, 12 goals scored (6 in one game - 5 games without a goal) 22 goals conceded only one clean sheet - it doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out that is not progression. 19 points in 30 games man with 30 goals scored 55 conceded - we are in deep deep s***.

There are a few hundred active members on this forum, almost all of whom can't stand the owner. No idea how you can say attendances prove lots of people on here are still supporting the owner because they make the odd positive comment about the way we've been attacking of late.

Personally I go to a handful of aways a season and refuse to buy merchandise and that's been my stance for years.

There are a few hundred active members on this forum, almost all of whom can't stand the owner. No idea how you can say attendances prove lots of people on here are still supporting the owner because they make the odd positive comment about the way we've been attacking of late.

Personally I go to a handful of aways a season and refuse to buy merchandise and that's been my stance for years.

As I said I read things differently with the comments so pointless going on about that you say the odd comment and I disagree about that. Things are not going to change anyway until Ashley goes and that's not happening for a long long time. Don't know how anyone can take any positives to be honest but hey those who do crack on.

Love it when sense comes along to sweep up the meaningless anger. HTT's post was spot on, but saying that having hope that things will get better contributes to our demise is just utter nonsense.

Just from looking at that screenshot.  It once again has reminded me.  That whilst some absolute bottle job, no mark cunt of a ref, was ruining the game on Sunday.  Mike Dean, who I believe is widely regarded as one of, if not the best ref in England.  Was stood on the sidelines, holding a number board up every now and then.  Absolutely baffling decision from the league.  Should have switched it and given Madley the Leicester v Palace game.  Totally out of his depth and completely lost the plot. 

For 44 mins this was as one sided a match on the balance of play as you'll ever see. We'd just forced a succession of corners and the goal was absolutely coming. We did get caught on the break and Colo did make a mistake - but the sending off totally changed the game. It's a moot point but it is possible that their increase in confidence following the goal and our infamous brittleness would have led to the same outcome even if we'd remained 11 vs 11