Newcastle 0-0 Stoke - 31/10/15 - Match Thread - Post match reaction from p 16.

Mike

I missed first half, anyone that can give me a quick explanation of the game without coming with something like "shit", "yes" and "no"?

Every game you haven't missed over the last five years, with like, two or three different faces.

I missed first half, anyone that can give me a quick explanation of the game without coming with something like "shit", "yes" and "no"?

Two teams playing slow, ponderous football are cancelling each other out. We're too narrow, they have width but no-one in the box.

Every game you haven't missed over the last five years, with like, two or three different faces.

As expected then, sadly.

Two teams playing slow, ponderous football are cancelling each other out. We're too narrow, they have width but no-one in the box.

That Mitrovic header was nice though, deserved a better destiny.

I actually thought that was relatively entertaining :lol:. Quite an open game, at least.

If passing the ball about slowly and the opposition keeper not having to make a save counts as entertaining then I suppose so.

We have done alright, as the game went on we picked the wrong pass a few times and have been unlucky with slips and the way the ball has bounced in their favour, on top of Mitro's header.

We have been the better team, not a million miles better, but again it's only really our final ball/finishing that's letting us down.