AFC Bournemouth vs Newcastle United - Saturday 07/11/15 12:45 (Live on BT Sport)

bowlingcrofty

Just read that article in the mag- clearly sounds like some pissed up guy was annoying Elliot with his own agenda about pardew which clearly the player would never agree with - would look a lot worse if the article said:- met rob Elliot in a club, he proceeded to slag off pardew disagree with the way he dealt with Ben arfa and agree we should go back to keegan and change our style of play. Who is going to speak like that about their employer?

Fuck him and fuck Pardew.

Just read that article in the mag- clearly sounds like some p*ssed up guy was annoying Elliot with his own agenda about pardew which clearly the player would never agree with - would look a lot worse if the article said:- met rob Elliot in a club, he proceeded to slag off pardew disagree with the way he dealt with Ben arfa and agree we should go back to keegan and change our style of play. Who is going to speak like that about their employer?

The Mag is the biggest heap of shite on the Internet man

This is why I tent to watch or listen to noone other than Neville and Carragher on a Monday night. Soccer Saturday, Football Focus, Match of the Day, the shite on BT, Talk Sport, all a massive pile of steaming old boys' club shite.

Playing Woodman over Elliot would be madness.

I don't think it would. Woodman is quite highly rated, Elliot will never be anything more than a league 1 Pard-merchant.

I'm not debating that, far from it. But we don't want to throw Woodman in and have him become the next Jak Alnwick. Keepers are very rarely ready for PL football at the age Woodman is.

We really need to stop this 4 central midfielders bollocks

We haven't looked this dangerous as an attacking unit for ages. I'm glad he's sticking with it, especially seeing as Aarons is injured and all other wing options aren't fit for purpose.