Crystal Palace 5-1 Newcastle United - 28/11/15 (post-match from p. 26)

Greg

All this time most of us were on the "anyone but Pardew or Carver" bus, but amazingly we have appointed a guy worse or equal to both.

Also tells you just how much of a cock up it was from Ashley to appoint Charnley, a tea boy, to run this multi million pound asset for him and watch it all predictably crumble.

I'm sorry, if you're a billionaire and you don't have a knack for hiring the right people for the right jobs, how did you even become rich? It's completely baffling.

It's almost like he doesn't care about the club beyond the extra exposure it's given his tat emporium.

As soon as the home fans realise that the better. Sustained boycott is needed. The club from top to bottom don't give a fuck, so why should the fans?

All this time most of us were on the "anyone but Pardew or Carver" bus, but amazingly we have appointed a guy worse or equal to both.

Also tells you just how much of a cock up it was from Ashley to appoint Charnley, a tea boy, to run this multi million pound asset for him and watch it all predictably crumble.

I'm sorry, if you're a billionaire and you don't have a knack for hiring the right people for the right jobs, how did you even become rich? It's completely baffling.

Ashley is all about appointing people who do what they are told without question.

I said it, thousands said it. We needed an appointment that had charisma that could inspire confidence in the fans and city as well as players. A name that commanded respect. We went another route. It hasn't and doesn't look like working out. The mindset is f***ed at the club. Unless we spend the money to get a high calibre coach with the above skillset to replace McClaren we will find the same problem. Which will take an average coach at best a year to turn around.

As much as we need what you're advocating any such figure would look at this shower of s**** excuse for a squad and want a new one.

That is the reality regardless. McClaren has said as much since he took over. If we are spending 150m I'd expect a complete new squad. Problem at the moment is the first 50m either is or has been made look as shit as what we already have.

The squad just isn't fit for purpose. We have loads of players who can play as a number 10, no proper wingers, no decent central midfielders, no commanding centre backs, no good left backs, one right back, etc, etc. The squad has little Premiership experience and hardly any players over 26 years old.

Despite us being absolutely awful i can't say that i hate McClaren. Out of his depth, yes. Compared with Pardew...

At this point I don't care if McClaren is the love child of Mother Teresa and Gandhi, this cunt needs never to be seen again.

To think we approached him 3 times as if he's Mourinho or Klopp.

This club.

Would explain the hair.

Can anyone defend Graham Carr?  He's built a s*** shower of a team.

He's been given a mandate and he's abiding by it. If we want to criticise him for that so be it, but that's a different argument. He's 'forced' to buy inexperienced, sometimes unwanted, players from second rate leagues.

Plus, he didn't choose to get rid of the good players we brought in.

Can anyone defend Graham Carr?  He's built a s*** shower of a team.

He's been given a mandate and he's abiding by it. If we want to criticise him for that so be it, but that's a different argument. He's 'forced' to buy inexperienced, sometimes unwanted, players from second rate leagues.

Plus, he didn't choose to get rid of the good players we brought in.

Shut up, man. He's wasted tens of millions on players not fit for Premier League football.