Newcastle United 2-0 Liverpool - 6/12/15 post match reaction from page 24

Greg

Perhaps he's gone back to Pardball? Players will be more used to it and we used to get the odd result like this. Didn't see the game like so that might be bollocks.

Yeah you're right. That's bollocks :thup:

:lol:

Heh, just came back from having a few beers with friends. I even had NUFC notifications turned off from my phone as I was expecting the worst. Congratulations :thup:

What a fucking weird club though.

If they ever decide to redesign the club badge, that in Latin should be incorporated somewhere.

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

It wasn't pretty at times but it's a very good result when taking into consideration all the pre-match gloom predictions. Cisse and De Jong looked very lively early on although they lacked that extra footwork to deliver better final balls. Wijnaldum showed his quality and helped us score 2 goals with 2 shots on target. We were lucky that Moreno's goal was ruled out for offside however over the 90 minutes I don't remember Elliot making any notable save. Defensively we were sound compared to our last 2 before today.

Heh, just came back from having a few beers with friends. I even had NUFC notifications turned off from my phone as I was expecting the worst. Congratulations :thup:

If they ever decide to redesign the club badge, that in Latin should be incorporated somewhere.

That and 'Ambition costs money'

What a f***ing weird club though.

:lol:

This fucking club

Hanc stupri- clava

Guest Howaythetoon

20151206_174850.jpg?dl=0

Wor Paully  :smitten:

So the players turn up against one of the big teams again... This is a welcome win and a good win despite another mingling performance from a football perspective, but it only further highlights how poor our players are. If they put that kind of effort into every match we wouldn't be in any kind of trouble at all. As average as McClaren is and as poor as the tactics have been etc. it's the players who have us where we are with their gutless performances, lack of leadership and cowardice. They showed more cowardice today, showing up for a big game in front of the TV cameras is easy, doing it every game though? They can still fuck off!

Quid a stupri Ridiculum clava etsi

That and 'Ambition costs money'

Ambitio sumptuum pecuniam

Klopp made a big mistake today, at least in terms of this particular game.  Maybe long term he's protecting Sturridge and Lallana, but if they had played from the start, particularly Sturridge, then we'd have been on the back foot right away.  By the time he brought them on, we had already gained in confidence.

Quid a stupri Ridiculum clava etsi

"What is a fucking weird club in any case"

Klopp made a big mistake today, at least in terms of this particular game.  Maybe long term he's protecting Sturridge and Lallana, but if they had played from the start, particularly Sturridge, then we'd have been on the back foot right away.  By the time he brought them on, we had already gained in confidence.

Aye, they both caused us problems almost immediately compared to Benteke and Firmino who were pants. They badly missed Coutinho like.

By the way, I crapped myself every time Ibe had a go at Dummett, but looking back I'm pretty certain Dummett got the better of him every single time :lol:

Nah. :lol:

He just never picked the right pass. Dummett was still our weakest link by far.

By the way, I crapped myself every time Ibe had a go at Dummett, but looking back I'm pretty certain Dummett got the better of him every single time :lol:

:lol: that's harsh, Ibe's decisions may not have been great but Dummett certainly made a lot of interceptions.

He is our weakest link obviously, in case I need to clarify :lol:

Though he was quite solid personally, whenever Ibe tried to get the better Dummett was always there. Correct in that he's our weakest link mind :thup: