Newcastle United 2-0 Liverpool - 6/12/15 post match reaction from page 24

Greg

W-H-A-T is going on? :lol:

The one time I decide NOT to watch the match, NOT to check the forum, and NOT to check live update - it's a f***ing victory? :anguish:

Now I have to watch this in replay once it's available  :whatdidido:

do that every week please :lol:

By the way, I crapped myself every time Ibe had a go at Dummett, but looking back I'm pretty certain Dummett got the better of him every single time :lol:

I think he did as well.

We didn't play brilliantly today but we grafted our stots off and got the rewards for it.

Liverpool were a crock of shit mind.

Good performance. Knew we'd harry those gegenpussies. Firmino is dross, Gini is love.

...and then you remember the cancerous surroundings of everything and the world doesn't seem so wonderful anymore.

Just caught sight of the scoreline. I'd pretty much given up any hope of anything other than a total humiliation from the scousers.

Will catch up with this later on, but the downside to winning is it strengthens Ashley & McClaren's tenure.

Just caught sight of the scoreline. I'd pretty much given up any hope of anything other than a total humiliation from the scousers.

Will catch up with this later on, but the downside to winning is it strengthens Ashley & McClaren's tenure.

:huff:

What? :lol: :dontknow: