Newcastle United 2-0 Liverpool - 6/12/15 post match reaction from page 24

Greg

First game i went to was Dyer vs Bowyer :lol: :lol: Second one was better though when we beat the mackems. Emre scored a beautiful freekick.

Jesus :lol: Dyer v Bowyer for your first match ffs. Even Villa stopped playing after this because they were simply stunned :lol:

Flew to Lisbon that weekend, checked in at the hotel and went downstairs to the bar to get a drink. No idea what had happened and they had a tv behind the bar, walked up ordered a beer and the tv is showing our game, barman bursts out laughing as they show the fight, asks who I support and I just point at the tv shaking my head in embarrassment, "that lot". Bloke just gives me the beer free.

True story.  :milner: 

only time I ever managed to blag the free tickets from work was the Dyer/Bowyer game, stood in the Platinum club seats with my mate stunned at what we were seeing. Best bit of that day was later in the bar my mate managed to accidentally sent that Simon fella from Viz flying.

We are easily one of the weakest sides in the PL, if not the weakest. Not even sure the physical presence he is going on about. Was hardly like Liverpool were scared of Newcastle and jumping out of tackles because they were getting crunched. Can only really remember Colback's idiotic tackle from behind but that's standard shitness from him, nothing physical.

It reads like someone who hasn't watched the match/can't bear the fact that Liverpool lost to an inferior team and so the automatic default reaction is that the lesser team must have been overly physical.

We’ve struggled to deal with these big, physical teams this season.

Newcastle had nothing else apart from their physicality. The game was heading for 0-0 until Skrtel’s intervention. If we’d have got the first goal we'd have gone on to win the game I’m sure but the longer it went on I knew they’d win – I could smell it.

A centre midfield of Colback and Anita ffs.

I’m certain Steve McClaren sent them out to get stuck into us and they probably put in three really big challenges – two of them were really poor and could have seen a sending off.

Just utter bollocks  :lol:

Oh, it's bollocks alright. I agree entirely with that sentiment and your description of his default style of writing. If we wanted pure physicality then Mitro would have been on etc. It's just not the worst thing I've read, NUFC-wise. Although bob moncur probably takes the prize for that rather than Hutchison now I think about it.

First game i went to was Dyer vs Bowyer :lol: :lol: Second one was better though when we beat the mackems. Emre scored a beautiful freekick.

So funny how that game is referred to as Dyer vs Bowyer as opposed to "when we got beat off Villa 3-0 at SJP" or something along those lines. What a complete pair of utter fucknuts.

Was it in that game where all the acting started for Saylor? :lol: :lol: Sent off for handball while he was holding his face rolling around :lol:

I remember seeing Carr after the game  in the same hotel as the one me and my mate stayed in. Sitting in the lobby talking to some people.