Newcastle United 2-0 Liverpool - 6/12/15 post match reaction from page 24

Greg

With effort we beat one of the top 6 teams in the league 2-0. With no effort we lose to an average team 5-1. It should be so f***ing obvious to the players, but can they work that hard every week? We'll see.

We usually have one game a week, due largely to never being in cups.  Theoretically it should be possible.

Delighted with the win but it proves that the c***s simply can't be arsed most of the time. There was nothing different there but increased effort.

f***ing w*****s.

Absolutely the bottom line.

Shows them up completely. None more so than sissoko who was magnificent at both ends of the pitch. No excuses here and it can't be highlighted enough. The players are fucking this up as much as the coaches who apparently can't keep them motivated.

Delighted with the win but it proves that the cunts simply can't be arsed most of the time. There was nothing different there but increased effort.

Fucking wankers.

The manager takes responsibility for that IMO. They were getting away with it for far too long.

Delighted with the win but it proves that the cunts simply can't be arsed most of the time. There was nothing different there but increased effort.

Fucking wankers.

Yep. As pleased as I am with the result, to beat one of the most in-form teams in the league - after two of the most utterly appalling, gutless and abject performances you could ever wish to see - it actually grates. :lol:

There is talent there to win games. If they play at 100% every game we'll win more than enough to stay up.

Anita was superb for me, they had no room in the middle for most of the game. De jong aswell was organising everyones positions while he was on. Perez made the run to give Gini space, but he actually closed players down far less than De jong did which i find odd.

Delighted with the win but it proves that the c***s simply can't be arsed most of the time. There was nothing different there but increased effort.

f***ing w*****s.

Absolutely the bottom line.

Shows them up completely. None more so than sissoko who was magnificent at both ends of the pitch. No excuses here and it can't be highlighted enough. The players are fucking this up as much as the coaches who apparently can't keep them motivated.

Bar the assists I thought he was pretty wank tbh, but I guess he did his job :lol:

Needed those points like, dunno where that performance came from, finally had a bit of bite. But like has been said, where the fuck was it for the other games? We've had good games against Chelsea, Arsenal and Man U as well, but that's not where we need to be picking  up our bread and butter points.

Negatives to take from the game were the constant sports direct adverts trying to sell Liverpool shirts to people in China and the fact the "Mag-pie" is now just a standard sized mince and onion pie.