Newcastle United 0 - 1 Everton - 26/12/15 - Post-match reaction from page 19

Dave

Everton deserved to win. This team has nothing about it that makes them look dangerous at all. No desire no fight no ability. 13m for a striker that couldn't hit a cows Arse with a banjo. 13m for a winger that's as weak as piss can't beat a man and sits on the bench

This club just has no fucking clue about recruitment and what is needed. Totally amateurish from top to bottom. Cabaye is the last decent player we have bought. The rest are just horseshit

Missed the first half due to work but I thought, based on that second half we deserved at least a point. Mitrovic should have buried that header though, based on the second half alone they didn't deserve that and it was a cruel blow. Coloccini turned off at the end there, unacceptable.

Did not deserve that.

Why not? We were awful attacking wise and they weren't.

Arguably created the two best chances of the game. Everton played the more attractive football but certainly in terms of work rate and chances created (surely the barometer for an attacking display) we matched them today.

Poor punch by Elliot for the goal, but Colo seemed to hesitate because he thought Anita might clear the ball away first. Bad defending. He should have taken charge of the situation.

Mitro's mind didn't seem to be completely on it. It was a very, very simple chance that he missed.

Everton were generally the better side, but at the end any result was possible.

http://i.imgur.com/xLaKtQA.png

Arnt you the guy that usually says that stats don't matter :thup:

They're not the whole story. Luckily I watched it as well.

People totally forgetting how many saves Elliott made.

http://i.imgur.com/xLaKtQA.png

Arnt you the guy that usually says that stats don't matter :thup:

They're not the whole story. Luckily I watched it as well.

People totally forgetting how many saves Elliott made.

As much as I agree with you, if he lets any of them in (bar possibly the header) they're errors.