Jonjo Shelvey (now playing for Çaykur Rizespor, on loan from Nottingham Forest)

Guest ManDoon

Guest Howaythetoon

That ball he played over the top for Murphy's goal was really hard to execute technically, ball of the season for me. To get that height and that reach and on a dime too... is special. He sure can pass a ball. If only he had mor space and more dynamism... he actually played well last night despite being pressed and marked a lot.

he played well. more of an all round midfeld performance rather than just his usual (exelllent) hollywood passes.

Agree with this. Possibly the 'ugliest' he's been asked to play for us before and he did it very well tbf. Dictated the play even from a much deeper position.

That ball he played over the top for Murphy's goal was really hard to execute technically, ball of the season for me. To get that height and that reach and on a dime too... is special. He sure can pass a ball. If only he had mor space and more dynamism... he actually played well last night despite being pressed and marked a lot.

Ritchie's pass to Atsu against Brighton is one of the best I've ever seen, the way it looks like he just whacks it but it's an inch perfect pass is just incredible.

It was a brilliant pass, but he's done similar about 10 or more times this season. A few more to come I hope.

It was a brilliant pass, but he's done similar about 10 or more times this season. A few more to come I hope.

Aye, his one for Gayle's second in the Norwich home game was even better IMO.

Agree with Hans on that pass to Janmaat. Outrageously good. Janmaat didn't even have to break stride.

Would like us to sign Mooy for some competition for Shelvey. Similar players.

Shelvey is much better version of Mooy, seems a redundant signing. I'd argue some Aussie bias is showing  :whistle:

i'd be very happy with Mooy as a direct replacement for colback personally...then sign a very good first choice CM and i think you start the season with a reasonable set of options

:thup:.

Where is that Brown on loan from?

i'd be very happy with Mooy as a direct replacement for colback personally...then sign a very good first choice CM and i think you start the season with a reasonable set of options

Chelsea

He looked quality. They've used the loan market well this season Huddersfield.

Chelsea

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h219/pjcomix/news/chelsea_clinton1_zpsa72087e8.jpg