Jonjo Shelvey (now playing for Çaykur Rizespor, on loan from Nottingham Forest)

Guest ManDoon

It's his first post after we won a game that almost guarantees survival. If that's your first thought you're a pleb.

So sorry if I have a life....

What?! :lol:

Your life has nothing to do with posting the most negative thing you kind conjure up after each match.

If anything it proves you have no life if you live for posting shit on a forum.

Guest firetotheworks

It's his first post after we won a game that almost guarantees survival. If that's your first thought you're a pleb.

We're sorry too.

Your life has nothing to do with posting the most negative thing you kind conjure up after each match.

TBF the quality of football is generally fucking shit.

What?! [emoji38]

Aye but we're knocking out Purple Haze on a wet cardboard box impaled with a broom handle. To complain there's no pyro or lasers is petulant at best.

Ah yes, as opposed to the attacking football of Pardew or the possession based brilliance of McClaren. I'm livid aswell.

christ man, we dont support the club for its quality of football.  a win is a win, especially when it means we're probably safe from relegation.

not a reason to gan radge and celebrate?

The "quality" is defined by whether we've won, lost or drawn, so hes talking shite anyway.

He's a parody now, I don't think Frumpy believes his own garbage but he's got a keyboard and fingers, so the best we can do is ignore him.

Aye but we're knocking out Purple Haze on a wet cardboard box impaled with a broom handle. To complain there's no pyro or lasers is petulant at best.

:spit: :clap:

I second that series of appreciative icons. Good words. Good.

Guest firetotheworks

Thoroughly deserved to get his goal, he's been fantastic. Just need Diame and Dummett to get their goals and complete the triumvirate of redemption.