Andros Townsend

lovejoy
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I believe we can go up without any new signings. I prefer us to wait.

I would be very sad if Mbemba leaves in a panic deal. Also i hope he is rated by Rafa. I would like to believe he has a huge potential...its just Clark being good/experienced and Lascelles captain....that makes it difficult for him.

Obviously not judging by the amount of games he has played.

Townsend may not want to commit to it.

Then that's the end of that I'd say.

Just a suggestion, who knows, but IF that was the case I'd say he can go and f*** himself to be honest.

I agree if it is but all the reports have suggested that he is keen to come - everything points to the fact that Ashley has a new crane to lift him back up and is trying to play football manager again - we will see but I will be very surprised if anyone comes in by tomorrow of any stature.

Haggling over a couple of million quid, pfft, its fuck all*. Surely they'll reach a compromise and it'll get done. Putting him in the side for the remaining games virtually seals promotion. Bite the bullet, pay the money and get him out in the park, it's a huge month.

*relatively speaking

Just a suggestion, who knows, but IF that was the case I'd say he can go and f*** himself to be honest.

I agree if it is but all the reports have suggested that he is keen to come - everything points to the fact that Ashley has a new crane to lift him back up and is trying to play football manager again - we will see but I will be very surprised if anyone comes in by tomorrow of any stature.

If he was keen to come why would we not just pay the £13m and get the deal done? If there's a loan fee which we don't want to pay then that would suggest it's Townsend that wants it to be a loan deal initially.

fuck this shit. lets take a leaf out of that cunt Levy's book.

offer them a straight £16m over 4 years, but then sell him after just 2. fat sam only gets £8m. ha ha you fat cunt. Casa St.James my arse.

If he was keen to come why would we not just pay the £13m and get the deal done? If there's a loan fee which we don't want to pay then that would suggest it's Townsend that wants it to be a loan deal initially.

Think you have forgotten the Ashley effect in all this who has a proven record of this type of stuff. As I said if it is Townsend then fuck him and let him rot on the bench but all reports seem to indicate he is keen.

I reckon it's us who won't commit to the £13m and want a loan in case we don't go up. While we all think we'll go up i suppose paying £13m and getting a player in on Premiership wages would be a risk, if we then didn't go up.

I reckon it's us who won't commit to the £13m and want a loan in case we don't go up. While we all think we'll go up i suppose paying £13m and getting a player in on Premiership wages would be a risk, if we then didn't go up.

Good point.

The 'Sky Sources' thing on the SSN ticker thing says they reckon we're prepared to pay the £13m.

The 'Sky Sources' thing on the SSN ticker thing says they reckon we're prepared to pay the £13m.

That on right now?

Aye i saw that earlier but it doesn't tally with the loan fee does it, there's no need for any of that talk if we were buying him straight, right now.

When i saw it earlier it the way the presenter said it, it was more we were prepared to pay £13m once we were up, but not the £2m loan fee Palace want to be able to do that.

I think its just a case of them getting a replacement first and then we sign him on loan with a view to a permanent transfer.

They've already got that by signing Schluup. Not to mention they have Sako, Zaha & Puncheon who can play out wide.

Exactly. If Palace were to lose Townsend they wouldn't need to replace him.

Serb replacement on the way

We should be, we are still in profit to the tune of £30m from the sale of Sissoko and Wijnaldum. You would think that would cover Townsend's costs for a season or two even if you do take his premiership wages into account.