Andros Townsend

lovejoy
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Could happen this, would probably be replacing Gouff on the wing which is a massive plus and is a ready made premier league signing if we go up.

Hope there's some truth in this, I do feel a bit bitter about the way he left but its modern day football, things like this happen all the time, just the nature of the beast.

Would be a huge coup. Several journos saying it's unlikely however.

Townsend liking the tweet is a strange one, Palace fans be even more on his back?

Hopefully we beat Rotherham, Palace lose at the weekend and he sees the light before the end of the window!

Guest firetotheworks

As Hans put it, I can't be arsed to HATE Andros Townsend like. He was an obvious stupid idiot going off to Palace and that was as obvious then as it is now. I wouldn't be arsed if he didn't come back, but it would be a big boost for our promotion, and that's more important to me than disloyalty in a game where loyalty doesn't exist anyway.

I'd have him back like. Would smash this league and seal promotion. Cannot blame the lad for leaving in the summer, he had no ties to us really. Just looking to progress his career and picked short term gain over long term stability, and better coaching at that. Idiot. Pardew over Rafa.  :idiot2:

We won't be able to buy him so it would be a loan, it just seems impossible.  He starts games for Palace who are looking to strengthen their squad, not weaken it.  Loaning Townsend to us this window seems completely implausible, won't happen.

I'd welcome him back tbh. The whole thing has been an absolute embarrassment for him.

Tbh. He did his work there.  Get pardew fired, play like shit then return to us for 3/4m profit in our bank.

He was the one player I didn't want to lose. Definitely thought fuck him when he left but I'm all for second chances. Just not the umpteenth colback gets in the starting line up. 

Would definitely take him back. Sure it's pretty shit that he bailed after six months to sign for an ALAN PARDEW team, but eh, he'd be a great signing. Most footballers these days are cunts anyway and as it goes he's only a mild cunt.