Andros Townsend

lovejoy
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I wasn't massively excited by the signing but some of these posts are way OTT, especially considering how keen most were to give Thauvin a chance.

Thauvin was new to the country and to the league. This bloke was shit for Tottenham. Their fans hated the bloke.

I wasn't massively excited by the signing but some of these posts are way OTT, especially considering how keen most were to give Thauvin a chance.

Thauvin was new to the country and to the league. This bloke was shit for Tottenham. Their fans hated the bloke.

Wasn't Thauvin voted the biggest flop in France or something last season? :lol: Fair comment on the new country, but as I said Townsend isn't close to being up to speed in the PL.

Except our initial exposure to Thauvin was him tearing up some lower league fodder then putting in a solid few minutes against Man Utd.  Plus a real sense of potential surrounding him.

Townsend has started appalling and I've got nothing but low expectations for him given all the times I've seen him play for England and Tottenham.

I thought he was relatively alright considering he's spent all season tossing it off in the kids league. Which nobody will convince me is adequate preparation for the the Premier League.

:lol: this has obviously been eating away at you.

:laugh:

Guilty as charged.

Wasn't Thauvin voted the biggest flop in France or something last season? :lol: Fair comment on the new country, but as I said Townsend isn't close to being up to speed in the PL.

I'd still prefer Thauvin over him tbf.

Worked hard, poor in the final third. Those with the preconceptions will be giving it the keyboard warrior though.

Preconceptions from having seen him play? Yeah.

Ah, sorry, I'm sure you've seen his every appearance over the past few years.

Worked hard, poor in the final third. Those with the preconceptions will be giving it the keyboard warrior though.

Preconceptions from having seen him play? Yeah.

Ah, sorry, I'm sure you've seen his every appearance over the past few years.

I don't need to.