Andros Townsend

lovejoy
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He hasn´t completed 90 minutes of top flight football in over two years, and has played in what..4 games this season?

I wasn´t exactly keen on him coming here in the first place, but he will get more than one game to prove me wrong though. Did not expect him to do well at all today, but not his fault he was thrown in the deep end by a desperate manager.

He hasn´t completed 90 minutes of top flight football in over two years, and has played in what..4 games this season?

Wow.  We spent £12m and probably £12m more on wages for this part timer.

Wow.  We spent £12m and probably £12m more on wages for this part timer.

Hes a full timer now though.

Guest neesy111

I know everyone has different opinions on players but I really dont understand how anyone thinks Townsend is any good. He must have played 50/60 Premier league games so people must have seen he's no good.

Agree with this, seen nothing from him the last 2/3 years to show he's even PL class.  Also spurs fans were pissing themselves they got 12m for him.

I know everyone has different opinions on players but I really dont understand how anyone thinks Townsend is any good. He must have played 50/60 Premier league games so people must have seen he's no good.

63 PL appearances in his career, but a total of only 3,176 minutes. So effectively less than 36 full matches.

Agree with this, seen nothing from him the last 2/3 years to show he's even PL class.  Also spurs fans were pissing themselves they got 12m for him.

He's a McLaren signing through and through

Leave this poor boy alone. I though he looked quite bright. It was his first game guys, I was actually annoyed hthat he wasn't a bit more aggressive. Seemed to be looking to pass to his team mates a bit too often, almost trying to fit in. He'll be fine.

He was isolated at times but his general awareness was very poor and he didn't function well in the team as a result - although neither did any other fucker. In his case it's totally normal given the lack of competitive football he's played lately.