Andros Townsend

lovejoy
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He's a greedy b****** at times but if he keeps producing he can keep the ball as long as he wants. It's great to have a direct, dangerous winger in the side again. :thup:

Did a really good job helping out Anita today.

Tremendous job helping Anita.

Did a really good job helping out Anita today.

Aye, Swansea could have murdered us down the wings but having him double up with Anita with his tireless running really helped us keep the clean sheet.

Guest Howaythetoon

He's not the best player and I wasn't over excited when we were first linked and then actually bought him, but I've maintained throughout that he is a goal threat and causes problems for the opposition. Some said he was an English Obertan and yes there are similarities, but Townsend seems more confident in his ability and more daring. He can affect a game as he showed today.

What I liked about him before we bought him and even more so now, is his character and attitude, he's talented of course and that's important but the character he's shown and the attitude hopefully begins to wear off on others. This type of intangible is what we should be prioritising more our recruitment, Lascelles has this too, Mitrovic is another, I like all three and hope we hang on to them.