Andros Townsend

lovejoy
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hope he stays. He and Aarons (who we have to give a contract at all costs) on either wing are hugely important for us next year.

only person in our squad that can actually shoot from distance. Been years since we had anyone that could (Raylor circa 2012?)

The guy actually plays like it means something to him. Keeps trying and keeps going. Even when things don't always go great. Actually generating goals and assists in this putrid team.

The guy actually plays like it means something to him. Keeps trying and keeps going. Even when things don't always go great. Actually generating goals and assists in this putrid team.

Get what you're saying like but all of his goals and assists have came when we've been 2, 3 or 5 down when the pressure is off.

Okay but at least he's getting them, and if nothing else it gives you confidence. Got to keep going for it. I think it's unacceptable that the rest all seemingly give up, and don't even bother. Sissoko and Gini especially are seriously suspect characters man. They both really should be dropped from the team.

Okay but at least he's getting them, and if nothing else it gives you confidence. Got to keep going for it. I think it's unacceptable that the rest all seemingly give up, and don't even bother. Sissoko and Gini especially are seriously suspect characters man. They both really should be dropped from the team.

Aye, I think if he stays he could be a star in the championship. I've been surprised by how many of his shots are on target as I thought they would be a lot more wild

Papers don't have a clue. Shockingly. The all around printing tosh a month or two ago how none of our players have relegation release clauses. Then Ashley saying the big player would be expected to stay next year if they get us in the shit they will have to get us out. Wish he followed that demand.

Garbage? He's an average Premier League winger with the potential to be a good one, but time's fast running out. Technically OK, can use both feet, has put in some good crosses for us, got some athleticism about him and already scored 2 more for us than Sissoko and also set up another 2 in that time (IIRC?).

To be honest, I think he and Shelvey are decent PL players for a midtable side but they're evidently not enough for us in our current plight. Neither good enough as footballers for it nor were they the required characters or positions.