Andros Townsend

lovejoy
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fan footage can be posted btw.

Really? How come? Does it somehow get around the PL rules?

Great news as fan footage can be epic. Often far more exciting than multi-billion pound SKY :lol:

It's the footage itself that's copyrighted, not the moment(s).

Fan footage can be posted btw.

Really? How come? Does it somehow get around the PL rules?

Great news as fan footage can be epic. Often far more exciting than multi-billion pound SKY :lol:

It's the footage itself that's copyrighted, not the moment(s).

:thup: Thought the TV had absolute rights over any TV/video of the games. Good to know fan footage is ok. Obviously live fan footage is a no no :lol:

If you can manage to do that, I'm sure it shouldn't be a problem for the few seconds before Sky stomp you down in your seat.

Guest Howaythetoon

Whenever I saw him for Spurs or England he always caused the opposition problems, even when he wasn't scoring or assisting or even playing well. Today he was immense and worked his arse off. He's my player of the season :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

To think so many would rather have seen Thauvin played instead of signing Townsend. :lol:

Really? Who are these people?

To think so many would rather have seen Thauvin played instead of signing Townsend. :lol:

Really? Who are these people?

:hello:

Not really rating him. About the same stats as Obertan. Hopefully he can flourish here.

5 years of Andros Townsend on the wing :lol:

Be just good enough to keep his place and ensure we don't bring anyone else in. Times like this I wish we'd given our other 12 million pound winger a chance, or never got rid of the best way player we've had in a decade in the first place.

There must be something wrong for him if ALL Spurs fans thinking he is s*** and wanna get rid of him asap.  I repeat, ALL. 

The comparable player, just to make you get the feeling, is our Obertan.  Even Colback and Gouffran got some defenders here but Obertan got none.  And if you think this gamble is fine, you must be mad. 

12m FFS. I would rather sign some upcoming youngsters in Championship than this.

Would rather give Thauvin and even Aarons a go then this useless s*** c***.

We don't even need this bloke. We've got Thauvin who requires a run of games to prove 'he can be a quality winger' and we've Perez who can do a job out wide until we find someone who will have a much bigger, sustained impact, a bit like that foreign c*** at West Ham who was signed for 8 f***ing million - 33% cheaper than this sprinter.

I'd much rather give our existing unproven s**** a run in the side than spunk away money on someone who has so far proven to be ineffective in the premier league, even if people like to pretend otherwise for some reason.