Andros Townsend

lovejoy
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

:lol: So two people out of the six people you've quoted then. Fair enough.

2 people? Nice counting. Also comparing him to Obertan I'm sure counts, or is probably even worse. Anyway people had their opinion before his signing and that's fine, we've all been wrong on players before.

Guest firetotheworks

:lol: So two people out of the six people you've quoted then. Fair enough.

2 people? Nice counting. Also comparing him to Obertan I'm sure counts, or is probably even worse. Anyway people had their opinion before his signing and that's fine, we've all been wrong on players before.

Menace and Minhosa are the only people who mention him by name, Hans mentioned him in a wider point about how we he didn't get a chance/how we should have kept HBA. Hardly a lot of people or anything and we still should have signed a striker regardless.

He's a one dimensional turtle, ffs. Shite and will never come good. Feel free to quote me on this. I'm never wrong about this type of stuff.

Unreal hypocrisy.

He already said himself he was one of those people

He's a one dimensional turtle, ffs. s**** and will never come good. Feel free to quote me on this. I'm never wrong about this type of stuff.

Thauvin is worth £12m more than this shithouse.

Unreal hypocrisy.

You missed the full quote.

I've gone on record as saying I was against signing him and I'd still maintain that I'd like to have seen Thauvin given a proper run (especially under Rafa) but I've also said how impressed I've been with him and that I was clearly wrong. Nowt wrong with that tbh.

Aye, I've got to hold my hands up as I thought it was a poor signing but he's been outstanding and that goal he scored today was an absolute beaut, reminded me of one Robert scored against Liverpool from almost exactly the same position.

Aye, I've got to hold my hands up as I thought it was a poor signing but he's been outstanding and that goal he scored today was an absolute beaut, reminded me of one Robert scored against Liverpool from almost exactly the same position.

That was Munez.

I've gone on record as saying I was against signing him and I'd still maintain that I'd like to have seen Thauvin given a proper run (especially under Rafa) but I've also said how impressed I've been with him and that I was clearly wrong. Nowt wrong with that tbh.

Not at all. The quotes thing wasn't calling anyone out in any way, it was purely just to provide examples of where people had said that and KI appeared to call me out for bullshitting because I'm not one of the posters he likes to arselick on here.

I was tearing my hair out with his performance in the first half, he kept losing the ball in great positions and setting up Palace counter attacks. But second half he was great and did a real shift defensively too.

Also, it's nice when a footballer actually looks like the same player as the one on the youtube highlights.

I'll hold my hands up, didn't think much to him signing for us tbh, we needed defenders and a striker at the time and was disappointed we got him instead. Having said that he's not exactly a world beater and has left us infuriated at times, several times a match and many of us here can be quoted as saying he's having a bad match more than once and wanting him subbed, but he pulls it out the bag every game for us. He's been involved in everything and without him we'd be in a much worse position, glad to eat my words on this occasion. Even when he's been bad he's delivered, awesome work Andros!

The free kick man, I was in the corner on level 7 and in my mind I'm thinking we have no one to score directly from free kicks and that they often don't get passed the wall. So there I was 'Well it's got passed the wall......fucking hell in the corner'.