C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

He shared he's a Packers fan on that show because of Vince Lombardi. And he had the hat on to prove it.

He also compared the current state of the PL and the money being more evenly distributed to when the same happened in the NFL and said maybe Palace could be like the Packers ("working class" and win championships). Good luck with that you dickhead.

He shared he's a Packers fan on that show because of Vince Lombardi. And he had the hat on to prove it.

He also compared the current state of the PL and the money being more evenly distributed to when the same happened in the NFL and said maybe Palace could be like the Packers ("working class" and win championships). Good luck with that you dickhead.

Team with smallest population in country vs team with largest population in country.

Aye, I can see the similarities. Wanker.

Team with smallest population in country vs team with largest population in country.

Aye, I can see the similarities. Wanker.

:lol:

Aye, I can see the similarities. w*****.

Catchment area of the club in terms of population is pretty large. 

Otherwise, keep the craic going.

Guest firetotheworks

I hope he orders food from The Bake and it comes from the rubbish one on Chilli Road and not the nice one on Byker Bank.