C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Just leaving this here.

Pardew isn't learning from our other results yet, this contract talk is nonsense until we are certain to be a premier league team next season. He just doesn't deserve it based on a cup run.

I was at the spurs game and even though we played well, the Wickham-Adebayor partnership didn't work because both want to play the same as each other. Please bring gayle on and give him his chance with one in the second half.

Also what happened when Pardew said Bolasie was ready to start in the press conference? Play your best players (if fit) or prepare to come undone like we are already..

Turning out to be like Holloway, taking what was already there and doing his level best to destroy it.

Goalkeeper who can't organise a p*** up in a brewery. Some poor signings and a compete lack of leadership.

The tactics are all wrong - Pardew will have to explain himself after this.

I'm sorry but Cabaye has lost all form ,it maybe he is injured but he is a shadow of the player he was earlier in the season.Also Pardew never seems to have a Plan B

Two teams with worst scoring record (Villa, WestBrom) are going to beat us terrible Pardew doesn't deserve new contract if it wasn't for the cup run he would be gone.

That Mutch looks rubbish why is he starting?

Pardew should be under serious pressure if we don't get anything out of today.

Now I have spent the last month or so defending Pardew, defending the players etc....

But this.. This is f***ing dreadful...

We were 5th over Christmas... We haven't won in 9 games and we have only scored 4 goals.

Something needs to change. And soon.