C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

I was considering chelping at Shearer on Twitter asking why ex pros are so keen to defend shit managers at the expense of current pro players when it comes to analysis.

Considering the experience he had with Gulliitt and SBR at our place you'd really think he'd understand what a really good manager can do with a group of average to shit players, but everytime I hear Shearer speaking he's putting all on the players.

Fuck knows why he has that mentality, possibly due to his last direct experience in football being as a manager so he doesn't want to admit failing at that.  Plus relegation as a manager with us is only the significant red in his ledger.

http://www.holmesdale.net/page.php?id=106&tid=158404

He should pick up his p45 tonight and take the championship and div one players with him the club ls becoming a joke

:whistle:

Originally posted by DivingIsNotGood

Lets not entirely blame Pardew, Parish sold his arse to the devil (yanks) and fcukedd up royally in the jan window not offloading our deadwood and bringing in at least one more quality striker.

Connor Wickham goal ratio is shocking for a striker just 1 in 5! And majority of it was at lower league level, who ever scouted Wickham should be sacked.

The Reply : 'I think you will find that it was Pardew.'

Hahaha Obertan anyone  :lol:

I was considering chelping at Shearer on Twitter asking why ex pros are so keen to defend shit managers at the expense of current pro players when it comes to analysis.

Considering the experience he had with Gulliitt and SBR at our place you'd really think he'd understand what a really good manager can do with a group of average to shit players, but everytime I hear Shearer speaking he's putting all on the players.

Failed managers don't want to be seen to be criticising other managers. Harsh to call Shearer a failed manager I know but I think that's his viewpoint

Failed managers don't want to be seen to be criticising other managers. Harsh to call Shearer a failed manager I know but I think that's his viewpoint

Yeah he'll feel very let down by the players in that 8 game stint, and rightly so.

Still you'd think the hundreds of games he had as a player might also come into play[emoji38]

Time to repost this yet? From 29/12/14

Yeah. In order to win any points at all in a Pardew team you need someone up front who can make something out of nothing. Ba, Ben Arfa, Cisse, Remy etc have all done it at one time or another.

One of the main things we've all noticed is that if he hasn't got someone like that in form to bail him out, we go on long, long losing streaks. He has no interest whatsoever in setting up a team that can create a chance. We don't create chances as a team. Individuals score a goal due to a bit of brilliance (he talks constantly about luck and 'magic') if you haven't got that, you're stuffed because his teams aren't solid and will concede lots and lots of goals.

:lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Time to bump those posts on the palace forum now IMO

Nah, wait.

Exactly. Cool your jets man. Especially considering the position we're in.

Time to bump those posts on the palace forum now IMO

Nah, wait.

Exactly. Cool your jets man. Especially considering the position we're in.

i dunno like, no one ever claimed he'd relegate them this season, nor that we'd suddenly soar to unknown heights without his weight on our shoulders - we said he was shit and incapable of getting them out of the dismal runs he contrives to create; they're currently close to going over a quarter of the season without a win so we're likely to be as close to proven right about him as we'll ever be tbh

Aye - it's a fair summary of the bloke's managerial chops. Can generate a wave and ride it. You know sometimes when his team is on a roll they'll beat or have a decent performance against teh next oppo. When it's slump time, Gateshead could turn over any of his teams. Home, away it doesn't matter.

Yep, this is what I always said about him. Thing I didn't realise was that none of it was to do with actually knowing what he's doing with tactics etc, it was just keeping the lads happy when someone in the team happens to win a game for him.