C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Just seen it was on this day 3 years ago Pardew took charge of our biggest home defeat in 87 years when we lost 6-0 to Liverpool. In his post match comments he said "we turned ragged, which isn't like one of my teams and which we can't accept". A ludicrous statement considering the amount of hammerings we took on his watch.

1 win in 18 league games man. Yet he'll be a hero in the papers for getting Palace to the FA Cup Final. Never thought I'd cheer Man Utd on in a cup final before :lol:

Let's make sure Newcastle make it 1 league win in 19 this Saturday

Have they played all 19 clubs in that run including us on Saturday, or have there been 1 or 2 teams they've played twice? To play every single opponent in your competition consecutively and only win 1 would be epic even by Pardew standards (should we not lose).

Guest neesy111

The results of the poll's are the reason why nothing will change and Ashley will continue to get away with everything he does at the club.

Tbf, I agree with ignoring him.  Booing him, will only spur him on for this match.

The results of the poll's are the reason why nothing will change and Ashley will continue to get away with everything he does at the club.

Tbf, I agree with ignoring him.  Booing him, will only spur him on for this match.

I was meaning more the other poll were nearly 30% thought he didn't warrant the actions of the sackpardew.com group.

Nah, I'd rather we made him cry again and scared to come out of his dugout

From his presser today:

"I loved managing the club,I had fantastic moments, fantastic games, I was manager of the year and got to a Europa League quarter-final," he said, triumphantly...

"I had some difficult moments and at times it's a difficult club to manage but Rafa's got the team to a better place. A lot of those players are close to me, I'm desperate they stay up."

Blimey. The cunt just loves himself. The Palace fans will never hear the end of him getting them to an FA Cup final.

So pleased he's not our problem anymore, this FA cup run has saved his bacon at Palace.  From his presser he's says he is desperate for Newcastle to stay up, worried that Benitez has got Newcastle playing better and says he can't prevent players getting injured for the final - even if that is the case why say it and let it play on their minds even more?

The bloke just talks utter s***, what will Palace fans think when they read them quotes? 

So pleased he's not our problem anymore, this FA cup run has saved his bacon at Palace.  From his presser he's says he is desperate for Newcastle to stay up, worried that Benitez has got Newcastle playing better and says he can't prevent players getting injured for the final - even if that is the case why say it and let it play on their minds even more?

The bloke just talks utter s***, what will Palace fans think when they read them quotes? 

They will think they are happy that they are in PL next season and that they are in the final...

Hope most people just ignore him and concentrate on getting behind the team on Saturday. Ignoring someone with an ego the size of his would p!ss him off far more than chanting about him.

Chanting for Rafa, Jonas, Ben Arfa's name as someone suggested would be the biggest kick in the balls imo.