C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Pardew said in October 2015: "We're very fortunate to be able to finance that deal. It was a deal that knocked us out of kilter and the board worried about that.

"But I assured them that there's no player that can knock on my door and say, 'I want the same money as Cabaye'.

"If you increase the wage structure because someone has come in and they don't deliver, then you have got a problem.

"But they can all come and knock on my door and ask for more money, saying 'I want Yohan's money', and they'll get a simple answer: 'You're not as good as him'."

Played a blinder with hatem ben arfa.

:lol:

:lol: Christ. How did I miss such man-managing gold like this at the time? :lol: :lol:

Pardew said in October 2015: "We're very fortunate to be able to finance that deal. It was a deal that knocked us out of kilter and the board worried about that.

"But I assured them that there's no player that can knock on my door and say, 'I want the same money as Cabaye'.

"If you increase the wage structure because someone has come in and they don't deliver, then you have got a problem.

"But they can all come and knock on my door and ask for more money, saying 'I want Yohan's money', and they'll get a simple answer: 'You're not as good as him'."

:lol:

I also missed this too! The man is an utter lid!

Its good fun seeing this unfold. Its a carbon copy of his time here.

He is such a arrogant, obnoxious cunt, and if you add that he is not a good manager at all, you have Alan Pardew.

So happy that he is not here anymore, and its even funnier that he is at another club, and we can see the same pattern again.

Nothing against Crystal palace, so i feel a bit sorry for them, but do not say we did not try to warn them  :aww:

Its good fun seeing this unfold. Its a carbon copy of his time here.

He is such a arrogant, obnoxious c***, and if you add that he is not a good manager at all, you have Alan Pardew.

So happy that he is not here anymore, and its even funnier that he is at another club, and we can see the same pattern again.

Nothing against Crystal palace, so i feel a bit sorry for them, but do not say we did not try to warn them  :aww:

Fuck Crystal Palace. Karma is now biting them in the arse, fans and ex-players alike, for the way they went on when they first took Pardew in.

(On Zaha) "I fink he's improved under my management 'ere".

Just came to post that. He's so unrelentingly insufferable despite his near consistent humblings. My rage will never die :lol:

Just came to post that. He's so unrelentingly insufferable despite his near consistent humblings. My rage will never die :lol:

I very much doubt he actually has improved under Pards, but even if he has, it's just such a fucking Pardew thing to say, to try and take credit for something which is probably bullshit. No cunt but him would word it like that.

Also, did you hear the way he kept calling him "Wilf"? Sounded fucking desperate to be one of the lads :lol:

All his bum-chum pundit friends in the media will lap that up and repeat it as if it's actually true as well. The man gets away with everything and anything.

Like the way they all say he plays front foot, attacking football. The guy is untouchable.

I very much doubt he actually has improved under Pards, but even if he has, it's just such a fucking Pardew thing to say, to try and take credit for something which is probably bullshit. No cunt but him would word it like that.

Also, did you hear the way he kept calling him "Wilf"? Sounded fucking desperate to be one of the lads :lol:

Remember when he thanked himself for having fuck all input on transfers?

Guessing Remy would be Zaha's replacement then.

In the Times today it's suggested that if Zaha goes they will be looking at Sissoko to replace him. Trying to recreate Carr United in London which is no surprise.