C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

I'm fine with it. Let them suffer.

Hope it drags on for years. He's somebody else's problem now.

Exactly, I hope every year is like last year for them, misery with the King getting just enough job security from the traditional November win streak and jammy cup runs that end in spectacular failures with the world watching that he doesn't get sacked.

I'm fine with it. Let them suffer.

Hope it drags on for years. He's somebody else's problem now.

Exactly, I hope every year is like last year for them, misery with the King getting just enough job security from the traditional November win streak and jammy cup runs that end in spectacular failures with the world watching that he doesn't get sacked.

no, he need to be seen to fail and fail publicly having been giving plenty of backing

keeping palace up is still seen as a success probably, depsite the players they're handing him and the ones he inherited

maybe hover this season then down next, something like that, but he has to take them down imo for the fail to register

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2016/sep/12/premier-league-10-talking-points-from-weekend-action

7) Benteke seems key to Pardew’s Carroll-esque creation

When Alan Pardew relived Christian Benteke’s first goal for Crystal Palace, as he recalled the cleverly angled Wilfried Zaha cross that preceded the £27m striker’s header, one comparison proved irresistible. “I knew Christian would score,” said Palace’s manager. “I used to get the same feeling with Andy Carroll.”

That would be the 2 goals that Carroll scored before he got injured in the 5-7 week period Pardew managed him.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2016/sep/12/premier-league-10-talking-points-from-weekend-action

When Alan Pardew relived Christian Benteke’s first goal for Crystal Palace, as he recalled the cleverly angled Wilfried Zaha cross that preceded the £27m striker’s header, one comparison proved irresistible. “I knew Christian would score,” said Palace’s manager. “I used to get the same feeling with Andy Carroll.”

That would be the 2 goals that Carroll scored before he got injured in the 5-7 week period Pardew managed him.

Wasn't one of those Pardew's first game too?  :lol: Such a blood boiling cretin.

Wasn't one of those Pardew's first game too?  :lol: Such a blood boiling cretin.

Liverpool at home he scored one.  No idea on the other?

Wasn't one of those Pardew's first game too?  [emoji38] Such a blood boiling cretin.

Liverpool at home he scored one.  No idea on the other?

Man City at home over Christmas, consolation goal.

Quoted from the same write-up by Louise Taylor.

"Zaha, Andros Townsend and, when fit, Yohan Cabaye will be integral to such varied gameplans but Benteke seems key to Pardew’s creation of the type of three-dimensional team he once envisaged constructing around Carroll."

Pardew the versatile, tactical genius. There's still vomit residue on my tonsils, long after reading that misrepresentation of The King.

Quoted from the same write-up by Louise Taylor.

"Zaha, Andros Townsend and, when fit, Yohan Cabaye will be integral to such varied gameplans but Benteke seems key to Pardew’s creation of the type of three-dimensional team he once envisaged constructing around Carroll."

Pardew the versatile, tactical genius. There's still vomit residue on my tonsils, long after reading that misrepresentation of The King.

Pity his plan didn't come together as he was busy whoring Carroll out to any club that would listen. The only 3 dimensional thing about Pardew is the immense size of his over-inflated ego.

• 2 weeks later...