C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Would like them to pick up the W. Maybe go on a bit of a good results streak to welcome him poisonous January - May form. Wouldn't want the movie to end so soon.

I'm hoping for a run of good performances where they don't get the results they deserve. Convince them they're gonna turn the corner soon but really just sees them sucked into the piss further.

Would like them to pick up the W. Maybe go on a bit of a good results streak to welcome him poisonous January - May form. Wouldn't want the movie to end so soon.

I'm hoping for a run of good performances where they don't get the results they deserve. Convince them they're gonna turn the corner soon but really just sees them sucked into the p*ss further.

He's done guys.

I'm hoping for a run of good performances where they don't get the results they deserve. Convince them they're gonna turn the corner soon but really just sees them sucked into the p*ss further.

He's done guys.

:lol: Well that's him in the gig for another three years. You've used this power for the greater good and I take back some of the shit I've said recently. :thup:

Yep, a win for the wanker today nailed-on sadly!

I don't think there's anything sad about it. If he loses great. If they win Palace get to keep him for a few games longer. We can't lose either way!

Winning 2-0 at the moment.  :indi:

Delightful, one of those 'papering over the cracks' games that seem to always prolong his already-doomed tenure. Let's hope he picks up a couple of wins like this here and there, so he stays at the helm long enough for palace to get relegated.