C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

I don't want Pardew to get sacked. I want them to go down with him captaining the f***ing sinking ship, after he's personally lead it towards the reefs with everybody screaming at his side to change course. I want all the world to see what a fraud he is. No ifs or buts.

I don't want Pardew to get sacked. I want them to go down with him captaining the f***ing sinking ship, after he's personally lead it towards the reefs with everybody screaming at his side to change course. I want all the world to see what a fraud he is. No ifs or buts.

this, then dead

Very much this.

And it's going to be tight, provided he isn't booted by those deluded investors who expect a bunch of touchdowns and at best Alabama-style winning margins & dominance.

January arrivals, fresh off the plane with stars in their eyes & lapping up the snake oil (and still well drilled from good coaching, before The Pardew Effect kicks in) are key for him, much like the campaign when Sissoko etc provided him with a results bounce when they first arrived here.

I want him to get the England job, and be exposed and vilified like Bobby was in the 80s - but without the redemption afterwards as he is found dead in a hotel room after taking an overdose because he was robbed at knifepoint by a male prostitute who told him he was s***.

These are good times. Obviously you can't help being disappointed when Palace snatch a draw, but if he was Newcastle manager this was exactly the type of result which used to infuriate me when I wanted him gone. :lol:

That Pardew-led 5 days a week defensive drilling is paying off again I see.

I want him to be so comprehensively exposed as the fraud he is that his name becomes a new entry in the Oxford English dictionary

That Pardew-led 5 days a week defensive drilling is paying off again I see.

I want him to be so comprehensively exposed as the fraud he is that his name becomes a new entry in the Oxford English dictionary

BHg1q_VCAAI9SnN.jpg

A draw is a cracking result, especially as they came from behind to snatch it in the last minute. It makes "The King" look like he knows what he is doing.

Their next 4 fixtures are quite interesting...

Man Utd - Home

Chelsea - Home

Watford - Away

Arsenal - Away

:pardsgrin:

The gratifying thing is , we were generally apoplectic when Ashley inflicted him upon us whereas the Palace fans saw it as the second coming and mocked our ingratitude to the king . I guess they are  questioning our servitude to our new leader and our delusional tendencies now as they wallow in the warm glow of the king's aura

Love that a Barcelona fan thinks this :aww: