C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

http://i.imgur.com/FAxKIcJ.png

I'm feeling, glad all over

Yes I'm, glad all over

That's just normal for Pardew.

FYP :thup:

Good job he got to play Stoke twice in all of that.

Thought the same - they must feel like shit losing to him twice. Throw in a win against a promoted team, one against one now relegated, and one against the mackems. They've only really beaten one decent side in 2016 (Southampton).

It's amazing he's not been relegated in the last few years, they aren't even in the relegation zone this year despite the wretched run they are on !

I wonder how long it will be before the ownership begin to panic ?

It's amazing he's not been relegated in the last few years, they aren't even in the relegation zone this year despite the wretched run they are on !

I wonder how long it will be before the ownership begin to panic ?

I think he's on borrowed time. There's no way foreign investors will put up for this much longer. They've got to protect their investment

Ironically, the resistance there pretty much mirrors exactly the early resistance on here. Being firmly in the Pardew-out camp since the day he was appointed, never understood the other side of the argument myself to be honest. Seems a lot of 'saving face', and trying to not embarrass themselves.  :dontknow:

"Hey there!

It appears that you've exceeded the maximum number of posts you can view, but wait, there's a simple solution. To unlock the forum and continue viewing messages, all you need to do is sign up for a free account. The entire process takes just a few minutes so create your account now and view as many threads as you like! "

WTF? :lol:

"Hey there!

It appears that you've exceeded the maximum number of posts you can view, but wait, there's a simple solution. To unlock the forum and continue viewing messages, all you need to do is sign up for a free account. The entire process takes just a few minutes so create your account now and view as many threads as you like! "

WTF? :lol:

Yep, I'm getting that too.