C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

My boss is really canny, I get on with him well. He just dropped the "Pardew did alright at Newcastle though, didn't he?" line, so it looks like I'm handing in my notice this afternoon.....

I've no doubt there are still Pardew apologists on Tyneside, but how many of them would have thought he was sacked? The devious git is making up quotes so he can present himself more positively than ever.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

"When I left Newcastle, people still came up, some geordie fans, saying: ‘We’re disappointed you got the sack’. I didn’t get the sack, I left, and when I did leave we were ninth”

wow fucking hell

Guest firetotheworks

The tragic thing is that even though he's a relentless liar, it wouldn't surprise me at all if that had actually happened. Some of our fans we're brain-dead morons where Pardew was concerned.

That quote makes no sense on any level. :lol:

The "when I did leave we were ninth" bit says a lot about him. Ninth for him is top of the league. When we finished fifth, for him it was like winning the Champions League.

Guest neesy111

Tbf I know an Pardew apologist though I don't even think he would say something like that.

The guys a serial liar and I wouldn't go tired of smashing his face in.  He'll say anything to anyone.

:rolleyes: Having spent the first quarter of that season in the relegation zone, and having lost four of the five games prior to his leaving - including another utterly dismal cup exit where nobody tried.

I'm quite sure one of the utter morons in our support will have run up to him telling him how much they missed him. He had plenty of braindead supporters, right till the end. However, the fact he needs to bring it up, nearly three years on (and having miraculously gained yet another excellent job), is a bit of a mystery.

Well I mean it isn't, because of what the man is like. He loves championing his personal 'successes', as if 9th with our heads just above water is a success for this club.

For eg: "Last year we finished 5th, now we're 8th [shit-eating grin]... we've dun a brilliant job."

Remember Ryder writing an article, and it mentioned Pardews ‘sacking’ in the headline :lol:

:lol: easy mistake to make, I mean he SHOULD have been sacked, and the happiness when he left kinda clouded how he left (remember Mike thought he had it sussed with Pardew, his dream manager). I think any other club in the football league and he would have been sacked.

So excited to see what him and Carver can do to West Brom given time  :lol:

Wow, he's really hit the ground running, full-blown cunt mode from the off.

"There should be some signs of my style of play on Saturday. It won’t be completely nailed down of course."

"I’ve had two days on the training pitch."

Anything good = Pardew, anything not = predecessor.

We took the lead and if it wasn’t for exuberance at the end, trying to get a second and the crowd urging us on and all getting a little bit carried away, we would have a really big victory today.

Well that's just as bad as I remember.

Guest neesy111

We took the lead and if it wasn’t for exuberance at the end, trying to get a second and the crowd urging us on and all getting a little bit carried away, we would have a really big victory today.

Well that's just as bad as I remember.

What game was that?

I remember the palace one in the 3-3 when he blamed them for conceding a goal from a set piece that was take from our own half.

He's not right in the head imo.

"When I left Newcastle, people still came up, some geordie fans, saying: ‘We’re disappointed you got the sack’. I didn’t get the sack, I left, and when I did leave we were ninth”

http://i.imgur.com/6zTTjuX.gif

Wow, he's really hit the ground running, full-blown cunt mode from the off.

"There should be some signs of my style of play on Saturday. It won’t be completely nailed down of course."

"I’ve had two days on the training pitch."

Anything good = Pardew, anything not = predecessor.

Can't lose can he? If it's still shite then it's because he's only had 2 sessions with the squad, if there's an improvement then it's down to his instant impact.

Absurd how much this cunt annoys me even years after he's left us.

Guest firetotheworks

Ha, Julien Laurens absolutely hates him.  Hero.

Learning from the logistics from force India to Monaco.  :mackems:

Link me, Cypher.

Ha, Julien Laurens absolutely hates him.  Hero.

Learning from the logistics from force India to Monaco.  :mackems:

Link me, Cypher.

Most recent Totally Football Show podcast. Approximately someway through.