C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Shearer's wry smile when Lineker mentioned about Moore having overseen more wins in 4 than Pardew did in 18.

Al then interjecting at one point to say "it must be pretty embarrassing for Alan Pardew" and going on to rib him.

:lol:

Wish Ian Wright had of been next to him instead of Jenas, sitting in there in his cunt specs trying to defend his mate.

West Brom board and players conspired against Pardew to get him sacked and make him look bad. I just don't see how he can take the blame on this one, I mean, look at the time he got Newcastle into 5th place. He plays front foot football and unfortunately not all players are prepared to buy into this way of viewing the game.

I really want Moore to keep them up now we gifted them three points. Would humiliate Pards and JC

:thup: Gutted that they've got the chance as I'd have obviously preferred the three points yesterday. But what's done is done and I'd love them to pull this off, or at least take it to the wire on the last day. Show Pardew up for the scummer he is.

There's little chance of them surviving but it would be the greatest escape of all time if they did. It's kinda like us when we went down. Bring Rafa in even 2 games earlier and we'd have survived. So many clueless owners/chairmen in the Premiership.

There's little chance of them surviving but it would be the greatest escape of all time if they did. It's kinda like us when we went down. Bring Rafa in even 2 games earlier and we'd have survived. So many clueless owners/chairmen in the Premiership.

17th when the fat waiter took over marra.

That bastard Darren Moore is ruining any chance of Pardew getting back in the game in a hurry. Even tv pundits are taking the piss now.  :dave:

It pisses me off like, on every podcast I listen to, whenever Pardew comes up, the discussion is always along the lines of "well WBA did employ Pardew, it was always going to be a disaster hur hur hur" as if he's been widely accepted as being a complete fraud all along. These are people who were touting him for big jobs early in his Palace tenure.

That bastard Darren Moore is ruining any chance of Pardew getting back in the game in a hurry. Even tv pundits are taking the piss now.  :dave:

It pisses me off like, on every podcast I listen to, whenever Pardew comes up, the discussion is always along the lines of "well WBA did employ Pardew, it was always going to be a disaster hur hur hur" as if he's been widely accepted as being a complete fraud all along. These are people who were touting him for big jobs early in his Palace tenure.

Big jobs? They were talking about England.  :lol:

You know we want Alan to stay at the club for a very long time, but who knows what will happen?

If Real Madrid want Alan Pardew then I’m sure we wouldn’t stand in his way.

You know, everyone wants to get to the best point they can in their career, but at the moment I know Alan’s very happy here and he’s not thinking about anything else other than being here, we’re not thinking about anything else than him being here, and if something comes up because we’re very successful then what can we do about it?

We’d have to cross that bridge at the time.

You know we want Alan to stay at the club for a very long time, but who knows what will happen?

If Real Madrid want Alan Pardew then I’m sure we wouldn’t stand in his way.

You know, everyone wants to get to the best point they can in their career, but at the moment I know Alan’s very happy here and he’s not thinking about anything else other than being here, we’re not thinking about anything else than him being here, and if something comes up because we’re very successful then what can we do about it?

We’d have to cross that bridge at the time.

Imagine sitting in your mam's kitchen, half-drunk warm pint in hand, staring out the window thinking about nothing else other than Pardew being there